• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, radoran said:

GRIPE
PK Subban has been out almost since I traded for him

Then Evander Kane, Martin Hanzal and Nicklas Backstrom went down
Now David Backes has been shut down for the regular season

At least I'm only playing for ninth place...

Because I lost to Polaris on, of all things, killer weeks from Joni Ortio and Kari Lehtfourin and a meltdown by my "keeper' goalie, Mrazek.

Joy.

Quite frankly, the lower we finish, the better for our picks lol. But now we get to wish losses on whoever we got extra picks from :P

20 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Quite frankly, the lower we finish, the better for our picks lol. But now we get to wish losses on whoever we got extra picks from :P

Just for the record, @radoran , while the pick you got from me in the Subban trade was a first rounder, you're only going to move up one slot by cheering against me; so do not give in to the dark side of the force.   Hide your feelings.    Vote for Crips!

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

Just for the record, @radoran , while the pick you got from me in the Subban trade was a first rounder, you're only going to move up one slot by cheering against me; so do not give in to the dark side of the force.   Hide your feelings.    Vote for Crips!

It will be a longtime before the third rounder I gave up for it :)

• pilldoc unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I only saw the BS team that someone drafted for me one time.  You knew I was not there and I did not know about this.  So you could have given me some of the Sabres but you did not.  I do not want any part of your crap league

Nobody involved chose your players for you: if a GM doesn't show up on draft day, then ESPN auto-picks for that team.

3 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

Nobody involved chose your players for you: if a GM doesn't show up on draft day, then ESPN auto-picks for that team.

Save your breath JR. Both @hf101 and I sent him a private PM last night explaining that very thing along with other things. He won't listen to the voice of reason and wants to blame everyone but himself.

10 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Save your breath JR. Both @hf101 and I sent him a private PM last night explaining that very thing along with other things. He won't listen to the voice of reason and wants to blame everyone but himself.

Tell him to have someone with at least a 3rd grade education read it to him.   Or try doing it with pictures.   

I'm going to place a $10 bet at the Venetian Sports Book that he starts yet another thread.

Closing this thread guys.

It has served its purpose for last year's FHL Crowing and Griping, and there IS a new one for that very same thing for this year's FHL goings on.

I also don't want the legacy of this thread to be "Let's burn an unreasonable poster" type deal...though even I will admit, he has well earned the annoyance of those around him.

At any rate, shiny new thread for Crowing and Griping for the 2016-17 has been up for a bit and want it to have full, undivided visibility, thus it is pinned and this one retired.

Thanks all for your participation here.  :)

Sandy

Archived