Come on and get some Ye Leafs! Hot Sabres!

Buffalo Rick

47 minutes ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

When was the first one? These teams haven't played yet this season.  :unsure[1]:

Oh?

Did you somehow MISS it??

Cmon now, Words...get your head out of the sand.

It was during the pre-season. You know, when the Sabres MAULED the Leafs 1-0 and won via a shoot out!

Of course, the Leafs came back the very next night...ahem, in pre season...and won 8-1 against these same Sabres...but nevermind that kind of logic!

And if your boys aren't careful, they may suffer yet ANOTHER pounding of 1-0, via a shoot out at the hands of Jack Eichel, errrr, Brian Gionta and company..............or the Sabres may lose again 8-1.

Take yer pick.

:ahappy:

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Oh?

Did you somehow MISS it??

Cmon now, Words...get your head out of the sand.

It was during the pre-season. You know, when the Sabres MAULED the Leafs 1-0 and won via a shoot out!

Of course, the Leafs came back the very next night...ahem, in pre season...and won 8-1 against these same Sabres...but nevermind that kind of logic!

And if your boys aren't careful, they may suffer yet ANOTHER pounding of 1-0, via a shoot out at the hands of Jack Eichel, errrr, Brian Gionta and company..............or the Sabres may lose again 8-1.

Take yer pick.

:ahappy:

LOL. :biggrin:

I figured it was something like that. 

46 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Lots of history 

Yes but that doesn't mean anything in the here and meow.  :mellow:

That's why I don't talk about the Leafs Stanley Cups, or their Hall of Fame players that I never saw play, etc. I don't care what this team did 40 years ago any more than I care what their record is against the Sabres.  :yawn:

31 minutes ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

I'll add an addendum to my comments:

If the Sabres and Leafs could both make the playoffs and establish some kind of legit rivalry, then I'd care.  :RightOn2:

Oooooo... addendum.

Word of the week already!

Had to use it a couple times already for some docs I sent to the office.

I even used it on my 9 yr old (who had NO CLUE what I was talking about), when he annoyed me this morning and I had to revoke further privileges.

And now for a hockey reference!

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Oooooo... addendum.

Word of the week already!

It's pure awesomeness!  :cool[1]:

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Had to use it a couple times already for some docs I sent to the office.

I even used it on my 9 yr old (who had NO CLUE what I was talking about), when he annoyed me this morning and I had to revoke further privileges.

And now for a hockey reference!

LOL. I often catch myself using big words around kids, and then I have to pick another simpler word when I see a puzzled expression. But kids do pick up those words pretty quickly. Next thing you know your kid will be giving you their wish list for Christmas and they'll add in... "and as an addendum to that stuff, I'd also like... blah blah blah...."   :biggrin:

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

For the first time in about a decade, you could actually call it an NHL game!

Well, that's only if you're counting the forwards...

EDIT: I meant, if you count ONLY the forwards.

On 11/2/2016 at 11:48 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

Get ready for anther arse whipping!!!!

Leafs beat the Sabres in Buffalo during regulation for the first time since February 16, 2011.

5 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

LEAFS SCORE TWICE AS MANY AS SABRES IN ARSE WHOOPING

Well, to be fair, he said "arse whipping"

ArseWhippin.jpg

Now, call me a dumb blonde, but I don't know why ANY Sabres player would want to put some of this stuff on a Leafs player's arse, but then again, this IS the league where a Philly player can get butt happy whenever he visits Ottawa, so I guess anything is possible.

Perhaps a Canadian thing? :ph34r:

32 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

ArseWhippin.jpg

Now, call me a dumb blonde, but I don't know why ANY Sabres player would want to put some of this stuff on a Leafs player's arse, but then again, this IS the league where a Philly player can get butt happy whenever he visits Ottawa, so I guess anything is possible.

I've heard that Applebee's puts whipped cream on all of their desserts so perhaps that is why HJ prefers the term whipping:572958dca2943_scratcheshead:

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

ArseWhippin.jpg

Where is HJ when you need him?  These are serious questions that need answering! :P

5 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Where is HJ when you need him?  These are serious questions that need answering! :P

It just figures we end our losing streak vs these rats.  We will finish ahead of them.  Just wait until Eichel returns.

Archived