How many habs fans are on here

David25

1 hour ago, David25 said:

How many habs fan are there on hockeyforums.net

Not enough.  

That said, we've had a number of Habs fans over the last few years, but unfortunately they've not all stayed and continue to check in and post.  It would be great to get more content in this forum as the Canadiens are having a solid season.  :yes:

Here are some.

@habsguy26, @ihabs1993,  @habsfan7324, @HabsMan, @Habstalk11, @Habsterix, @MrDanglez67, @hockeyfan101, @asinc8321 , @Indiana habs fan, @cournoyer12

Not enough but welcome, bring friends with you let them know this is somewhere that you can post without being trolled and enjoy an intelligent conversation among grownups.

Good game yesterday BTW!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2017 at 9:58 PM, David25 said:

I'm well versed in the Habs, although not a fan. I know all their players, all their AHL players, most prospects...in fact, I have one playing for my Windsor Spitfires, winger named Addison. He has some potential, but is a long shot to ever play in the NHL, has decent speed though, so maybe not a pipedream.

Of course, Spits also have your 1st rounder from last year Sergachev.

On 1/16/2017 at 11:06 PM, hf101 said:

Not enough.  

That said, we've had a number of Habs fans over the last few years, but unfortunately they've not all stayed and continue to check in and post.  It would be great to get more content in this forum as the Canadiens are having a solid season.  :yes:

Here are some.

@habsguy26, @ihabs1993,  @habsfan7324, @HabsMan, @Habstalk11, @Habsterix, @MrDanglez67, @hockeyfan101, @asinc8321 , @Indiana habs fan, @cournoyer12

Do any of these people still post? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a soft spot for the Habs. They have an interesting history and are a club that truly comes across as having a good connection with the community that supports it- and there are many clubs that do not. It's good to see them having a good year, especially after last season.

On 1/16/2017 at 9:58 PM, David25 said:

You I think. So that's un. :haha2:

If it makes you feel any better, we just got our third Leafs fan. :)

In my experience, a lot of Canadian hockey fans post on places like tsn.ca or sportsnet.ca by commenting on post-game stories and those comments get lost once the article disappears. Oh well. I prefer an actual forum like this one. 

Archived