Flyers not ready to play..... again

colorado_al

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I suggested that after the last game I think or maybe the 7-0 drubbing, maybe they would play better with the"boss" behind them.   I agree with you bro, maybe that will light a bonfire under their asses!!! And don't even let hacktard in the building..... Send him to Calgary for a job interview .....

This was an embarrassment. But I wonder if this squad could get physical with Pitt?  It looks like we were getting skated through?

We were a marginal playoff team. Pitt is a two-time defending champ.  The difference is stark and our goaltending magnifies the skill difference.  

12 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

We were a marginal playoff team. Pitt is a two-time defending champ.  The difference is stark and our goaltending magnifies the skill difference.  

Exactly.  We also need more size and strength throughout the roster.

Correction out goaltending carousel has been going on since Lindbergh died. Hexy had one exceptional year '87 after that he was mediocre. Bob was traded and  Then the mediocrity continued to this very day.  At least Hart is dominating and has stats like I've never seen. 1or 2 more years of suffering  ahead till Hart arrives

3 hours ago, colorado_al said:

Wow  4 min PP and we can't get set up.... this  is so much fun to watch.... I feel for the fans tonight... watching on TV is bad enough.

Yeah being there was a lot worse (not that I expected them to win mind you).

9 hours ago, hf101 said:

isn't this the flyers team everyone wanted for years? Literally fans cried for it in every post (going back to the old board). "We need more fast skilled players". Well now you have it. Enjoy!!! 

15 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

Yeah being there was a lot worse (not that I expected them to win mind you).

That has to be right up there with water boarding....terribly painful....

11 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Thanks you just helped us win and get another game!!!!!

All I saw was the "preview" on the "New Content" page and I knew exactly who you were responding to and why.

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

All I saw was the "preview" on the "New Content" page and I knew exactly who you were responding to and why.

Deep down Rick wants to be a Flyer fan he just know we would never let him jinx us like that.

Archived