Game 30: Flyers at Islanders; 3/20/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Better yet, what are they still doing, on the Flyers?

I whish I knew... 

I get that Ghost is a defensive liability, but after seeing those the past few games, that are not better. At least Ghost would get some points in on the PP.

I also think that this Flyers team need to bring up Morin. He would bring some physicality and some snarl; something they are severely lacking.

2 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Carter Hart needs to stop playing the puck behind the net. Automatic turnover every time 

He's young, he will get better as long as AV doesn't ruin him with this crappy team in front of him.

1 minute ago, Fizz said:

He's young, he will get better as long as AV doesn't ruin him with this crappy team in front of him.

Even when Hart was red hot last season his puck handling was the worst part of his game. 

If I see anyone from Flyer management getting a puff interview or article. tomorrow...i’m going to be pissed. I don’t want to hear sbout the state of the Flyers. Anyone with any sense of reality, knows this team isn’t even playoff worthy.

8 minutes ago, darthbal said:

THIS JUST IN!!!!

If your team is struggling, come play the Flyers, they will make sure your players get out of their slumps.

that's been true for at least the last 9 years now.

19 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Just in case the geniuses in the front office, wanted to pretend was fine, after the last game...it’s not AT ALL.

They are trending in the right direction, directly into last place.  Sell at the deadline and start tanking .

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Even when Hart was red hot last season his puck handling was the worst part of his game. 

Yeah, I agree. But puck handling skill come with time and experience.

I have no doubt he can be a franchise goalie for years to come, as long as AV doesn't ruin him and I'm terrified of that happening.

I am not an AV fan at all, I think he is a horrible HC.

6 hours ago, Howie58 said:

I chose a good night to go out with friends. We really need an enema. 

Maybe we can persuade the Kraken just to take the whole team and the Flyers will just start over from scratch...

:BrownBag:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Samifan said:

Anytime, Anywhere? 

Yep.

And this team spirals downward out of control and Chuckles will stand and just sit on his hands and do nothing.

Meanwhile they keep dressing one of the worst deck chairs you can go with on this Titanic.

You know it's bad when you would rather have Ghost in the lineup for his defense than Gus or Prosser.

Those two guys need to be in the ECHL not even the AHL would accept their game.

Even the term dumpster fire doesn't do this team justice I need new vernacular for them someone help me out.

I guess the only moves Chuckles will make is selling off as much as he can like Laughton, Raffl, Gus and maybe even Hagg if he gets healthy.

#tradethemall

:BrownBag:

48 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Yes, cause having him tied for 14th on the team in goals at $10 million a year is exactly what this team needs.

Exactly.

He will help the defense who has a goals against average that is worse than every team in the entire NHL except the Ottawa Senators.

Let that sink in a minute...my how they have fallen.

2021 3.55 gaa

2020 2.61 gaa

Just putrid. There can't be no frigging way that because of the loss of Niskanen this team has completely forgotten how to defend their own end.

Maybe it is best to send Hart down to the AHL let him work on his game and confidence and let someone like Elliott and Lyon ride this ship into the ground...

• Like 2