Game 36: Flyers at Sabres; 3/31/21 @ 7:30, XYZTV

31 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

You say this like this is the only sports franchise in Philly

The Philadelphia Football Team won the Obviously Better Large Round Serving Vessel and I'm not sure I'm currently aware of other sports ball endeavors...

moira rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

They should start Lyon a few times.  He can't be any worse than our current tandem.  His only goal was really not his fault--he made a great save but the rebound went to a player nobody was watching.  

CF has seen a lot on the player side to work on.  I wonder if he is beginning to question the coaching?  If the youngins aren't playing, we really don't know if they can learn and grow.  I am not sure about scratching Patrick and Lindblom--is the real reason sparing them losing habits?

Why do I watch this? 

1 minute ago, Howie58 said:

They should start Lyon a few times.  He can't be any worse than our current tandem.  His only goal was really not his fault--he made a great save but the rebound went to a player nobody was watching.  

CF has seen a lot on the player side to work on.  I wonder if he is beginning to question the coaching?  If the youngins aren't playing, we really don't know if they can learn and grow.  I am not sure about scratching Patrick and Lindblom--is the real reason sparing them losing habits?

Why do I watch this? 

This remind me of 2006/07 year where Clarke resigned after 8 games and Holmgren took over. Now we'll get to see what kind of gm Fletcher is, will he get rid of AV. Hope that Giroux and Voracek are traded.

Well. At least the Penguins still share the shame of sharing the record of longest losing streak. Damn. It's not a crime to defend. It would have been great to see the breaking of a new record.

4 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Stat of the day ......

It’s been 27 years since a team gave up 70+ goals in a month – Ottawa in March 1994.  (Let that sink in..... 70+ goals in 1 month) That team went 14-61-9.

Flyers given up 75 goals this past month to the tune of 4.4 allowed per game. Only 2 games out of 17 games they had less than 3 goals allowed.  (SMH)

I love stats.  But not those stats.