Ristolainen Re-signs with Flyers

mojo1917

1 hour ago, Pedo 228 ERQS said:

Ok lets talk numbers not just this year 

Ristolainen  games-592  goals-48 assits- 211  points- 259

Sanhiem  games-310  goals-26 assits- 79  points-105

Interesting non-math.  Enjoy that

Edited by ruxpin

are you #$@#% kidding me? Even the rumor makes me sick. And for what? Oh sure bring back assets... but what have they done with the assets they already have? Are any of the younger guys better players now after working for the Flyers a few years?

Hart, TK, Sanheim, Provorov, Farabee all have a tons of natural ability and that's the only reason the Flyers' mismanagement hasn't ruined them entirely.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

are you #$@#% kidding me? Even the rumor makes me sick. And for what? Oh sure bring back assets... but what have they done with the assets they already have? Are any of the younger guys better players now after working for the Flyers a few years?

Hart, TK, Sanheim, Provorov, Farabee all have a tons of natural ability and that's the only reason the Flyers' mismanagement hasn't ruined them entirely.

It is crazy someone wake me from this nightmare....

Who was it that drafted Provorov? 🤔

From the time he convinced Lombardi to win the trades, to the time he forced Homer to pursue Parise and Suter, to the time he gave Ellis a hip injury, Ron Hextall really has been the bane of this organization*'s existence.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

• Good Post 1

17 minutes ago, radoran said:

Who was it that drafted Provorov? 🤔

From the time he convinced Lombardi to win the trades, to the time he forced Homer to pursue Parise and Suter, to the time he gave Ellis a hip injury, Ron Hextall really has been the bane of this organization*'s existence.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

Someone please prove they are NOT trying to erase his fingerprint on this team.

I feels like and close to an ethnic cleansing and I mean no disrespect to that to anyone who has suffered that but I feels like something close to it...

6 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Did you read the responses on Twitter from some of the utterly brain dead Flyers fans?  I mean exactly how many Twitter handles does PEDO 228 ERQS have?

lol, idk, but I generally avoid twitter. 

3 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Jesus Christ, homer. Sanheim is infinitely better than Shitstaintolainen. Ass-to-Mouth should be thanking Sanheim for him getting that huge contract.

I've read in a few places that they are getting callls from teams interested in Sanheim. No idea if they are entertaining the idea but I wouldn't be surprised. But it would appear other GMs agree. Do not remember reading about teams wanting Risto. Most have learned. 

I saw the Sabres game against Vegas and it was interesting to see how much the Sabres have improved. Standings might not show it but it seems like subtraction of a few big names (including Risto) has helped them immensely and I suspect they break out as soon as they get some good goaltending. We, on the other hand, have become them.

• Like 1

Just heard about this, all I have to say is. WTF is that idiot Fletcher thinking?

To say I'm pissed off is am understatement.

This team is going nowhere under Fletcher.

Can't wait till the signing of Giroux and JVR to a new contract is announced.

In fuc@ing believable.

• Like 1

• radoran changed the title to Ristolainen Re-signs with Flyers

I have a question concerning Rasmus Ristolainen. I know he racks up around 23 minutes per game or so and he is 27 years old. My questions in the little I have seen him play it seems like he is a bit slow on D and plays like an old 27 year old. Am I wrong about that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

I have a question concerning Rasmus Ristolainen. I know he racks up around 23 minutes per game or so and he is 27 years old. My questions in the little I have seen him play it seems like he is a bit slow on D and plays like an old 27 year old. Am I wrong about that?

That's accurate.  Mostly.

He plays like an old 27 year old with brain damage.

• Haha 1

What exactly is , "playing like a 27 year old "?

Is that a good thing, bad thing, or just a thing? Is he a veteran, kid who hasn't matured, or on the down side of his career?

I really can't keep up with these age related evaluations. Some one needs to make a cheat sheet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CoachX said:

What exactly is , "playing like a 27 year old "?

Is that a good thing, bad thing, or just a thing? Is he a veteran, kid who hasn't matured, or on the down side of his career?

I really can't keep up with these age related evaluations. Some one needs to make a cheat sheet

I think he meant 7 year old.

• Uggh... 1

26 minutes ago, CoachX said:

like this?

It's why the NHL is like it is now...kids are more concerned about practicing their TicToc videos than how to skate and shoot. I'm surprised his brother didn't come over and flatten him during the pirouette-a-thon.

Now get off my lawn!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Just for you...

All part of Chucks plan.

You need me to mail you some bourbon?

:BrownBag:

Bourbon? That was year ONE of Fletcher! 

You can really see with those numbers why the Flyers would want him as GM.... 🤡

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Haha 1