Flyers trading D'Angelo back to Canes!

jammer2

3 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Has that been confirmed that's the player heading back? There was a post on Twitter a week ago that the player was Vasily Ponomarev.

I read it on a Flyer Facebook group. They said confirmed....

7 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

I read it on a Flyer Facebook group. They said confirmed....

Well that sucks if he doesn't want to sign with the Flyers then all he has to do is not sign and well you're left empty handed and well the only bright spot is TDA will be gone.

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Well that sucks if he doesn't want to sign with the Flyers then all he has to do is not sign and well you're left empty handed and well the only bright spot is TDA will be gone.

As long as he's gone!

• Like 1

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

Yes, Canes would have lost the rights to this kid next year. He becomes a UFA then. Thing is, he's really gonna be hard pressed to find a better spot to stick. He had 46 pts in 38 games on a strong Denver team. We could have done worse. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

So he doesn’t want to play for the Flyers? Speculation or has he said that? Did a quick internet scout of him he looks perfect for the Flyers. What’s his fkn problem? Lol.

1 hour ago, GratefulFlyers said:

So he doesn’t want to play for the Flyers? Speculation or has he said that? Did a quick internet scout of him he looks perfect for the Flyers. What’s his fkn problem? Lol.

No just that he is a college prospect and all he has to do is not sign wait till August 15th and he'll be free to sign wherever he wants.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

No just that he is a college prospect and all he has to do is not sign wait till August 15th and he'll be free to sign wherever he wants.

The smart play is sign a deal with a crap team like Philly. Worst he can do if he lives up to his stats is 2nd line C on the Phantoms. Dont think he will find a team as thin at C than Philly. If his agent has half a brain he runs not jogs to sign. 

• Like 2

According to the Hurricanes GM, the TDA-hole trade will go through as soon as the time requirement is met

Per Waddell: "Us and Philly have a deal in principle. (It) just can’t be executed until a certain date,”

4 minutes ago, CoachX said:

According to the Hurricanes GM, the TDA-hole trade will go through as soon as the time requirement is met

Per Waddell: "Us and Philly have a deal in principle. (It) just can’t be executed until a certain date,”

TDA-hole.

I like it!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Rizzo again being confirmed as the player coming back. 

I wouldn't care if they sent us a beat up Frank Zappa album cover without the record...good riddance!

Weasels Ripped My Flesh': Frank Zappa's Farewell To The Mothers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Rizzo again being confirmed as the player coming back. 

A solid return he was on a line with Brink and won a National title game together.

82 points +42 (29 goals) in 77 (1.06 p/gm) NCAA games pretty solid.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

A solid return he was on a line with Brink and won a National title game together.

82 points +42 (29 goals) in 77 (1.06 p/gm) NCAA games pretty solid.

Nice to add a prospect at Center, a spot our pipeline is pretty thin at.

8 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Nice to add a prospect at Center, a spot our pipeline is pretty thin at.

J.R. Avon is going to be a very good center I think and was just an udrafted free agent seems to skate very well and can handle the puck well with a very under rated shot.

I think Avon and Samson are two dark horses for the Phantoms this upcoming season.

It is nice to be excited for Flyer hockey again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Did we post the math on the TDA and Risto trades and “aquisitions” yet?

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 3.41.04 PM.jpeg

Yes ad nauseum- over and over and over again.

So one more time won't hurt.

What I'm wondering is why they haven't announced the TDA trade out of Philly.

They just posted the Kolosov signing but nothing yet on TDA.

WTF are they waiting for it's been a year now.

I need it confirmed.

Edited by OccamsRazor
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Did we post the math on the TDA and Risto trades and “aquisitions” yet?

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 3.41.04 PM.jpeg

The best part is, I'd rather have Ghost and Hagg, not even counting all those draft picks. 

And the idiots that be never thought to fire Fletcher until fans got up in arms.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

What I'm wondering is why they haven't announced the TDA trade out of Philly.

They just posted the Kolosov signing but nothing yet on TDA.

WTF are they waiting for it's been a year now.

I need it confirmed.

I'm with you. Every move made that removes an existing "problem", is a step in a new direction. I can at least have hope that it's the right direction

:PopcornSmiley2:

Edited by CoachX
  • Good Post 1