DING-DONG JVR is Gone!

CoachX

11 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Signed with Bruins! YES,YES,YES,YES!

That cancerous era is over. SEE YA!

It makes you wonder what the hell was wrong with Fletcher that he couldn't have traded him to Boston, retained 50% and gotten a conditional 2024 late round pick.  Seriously.

He was absolutely worthless garbage (Fletcher. Arguably JVR)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

It makes you wonder what the hell was wrong with Fletcher that he couldn't have traded him to Boston, retained 50% and gotten a conditional 2024 late round pick.  Seriously.

He was absolutely worthless garbage (Fletcher. Arguably JVR)

Stop pissing on my happiness. He's FRIGGIN gone! Who cares about Fletcher?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GrittyForever said:

Bruins chances of making another playoff run just ended. 

He'll come on strong once they've been eliminated and fcuk up the draft pick we know for sure...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Good Post 1
  • Uggh... 1

21 hours ago, CoachX said:

All those wonderful highlights he gave us!

I remember a stretch of games when JVR was knocking guys off the puck, driving the net, potting goals and looking for all the world like he was actually enjoying the game.

Come to think of it it was a stretch of a couple periods in a couple games, way back in his first stint with the Flyers. His second time around I honestly don’t recall a single game where JVR dominated even one shift.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I remember a stretch of games when JVR was knocking guys off the puck, driving the net, potting goals and looking for all the world like he was actually enjoying the game.

Come to think of it it was a stretch of a couple periods in a couple games, way back in his first stint with the Flyers. His second time around I honestly don’t recall a single game where JVR dominated even one shift.

I remember that time JVR was playing really well. Too bad it was in Toronto

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CoachX said:

I remember that time JVR was playing really well. Too bad it was in Toronto

There was that series against the Bruins where he actually looked like he enjoyed playing hockey and earning his money. Blip ...then it was gone!

• Like 1

I pegged his 1 million, 1 year contract a year ago.   Hate to say it, but that amount/length confirms that Fletch might have had a tough time dumping him for even a late round pick.  Boston is basically taking a low risk and cost flier (no pun intended) to see if there is any value.  I wish him well, but suspect he's a had a Wayne Simmonds-like performance cliff.  

• Like 1