My God, how bad are the Sharks

yave1964

9 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Improvement.

After losing to Vancouver 10-1, they performed much better last night against the penguins.

They only lost 10-2. 

Yeah, but TWO goals in ONE game!  That's only one off their season best.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Math said:

The last time that a team allowed 10 goals in back-to-back games was in 1965, a period where ice hockey was a different sport and goaltending wasn't really a thing.

I was one year old lol. Good Lord 

Just now, Brewin Flames said:

Just wondering if Quinn makes it through the year.

If the daughter of Scotty Bowman married the son of Al Arbour, and that child were coaching this team I don't believe they could do any better 

That said, I doubt Quinn makes it through the year. It is easier to fire a coach than to fire 19 players no matter how much they may deserve to be fired.

2 hours ago, yave1964 said:

If the daughter of Scotty Bowman married the son of Al Arbour, and that child were coaching this team I don't believe they could do any better 

That said, I doubt Quinn makes it through the year. It is easier to fire a coach than to fire 19 players no matter how much they may deserve to be fired.

How is it the coaches fault if he has no talent to work with? I thought and still think the Pens are bad team this year.

The moment and potential win that got away from the Sharks.  Puck bounces off of Kyle Burroughs (twice it seems) and into the net, breaking a 1-1 deadlock with 4:45 remaining in the third period, back on October 29th (a week ago).  Because this isn’t international football, it gets scored to a Capital instead of credited as an ‘own goal’ on the defending Sharks.

Of course they then show some Caps fans going nutzo, like they’d, I dunno, just won a playoff series?

Hopefully San Jose gets into a similar late game situation soon with better luck.

46 minutes ago, ruxpin said:
2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

300px-Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

Need to form that in the form of a question ... ;)  

You have the power, and my permission.  lol

A crying Penguin, a constantly injured Penguin, and a guaranteed injured Penguin ... ;) 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

🦈 Where’s the love today?  🦈 

Glad to see them get the monkey off their back, Blackwood is a legit NHL goalie, played his tail off, I watched the replay, man Hertl wanted this one bad, he won one crucial faceoff after another and was double shifting much of the third. Duclair played by far his best game as a Shark, Eklund who is a nice building block played over 21 minutes. Even givani smith got in the act with the rough stuff. 

One night, one game, they got the desperately needed win, team still awful, but love for one game, lol.