Malkin is an Ugly Punk

Guest mojo1917

holy smokes what a cheap shot, dirty douche nozzle.

i cannot stand to look at that guy, i hate the way he plays , i would not want him on my team .

i would love to see him actually drop the gloves with giroux instead of that crap he pulled on the way to the bench.

doing pittsburgh fans everywhere proud... d!ck

thanks for viewing.

I think something went down for Malkin to do that to Giroux... like what?

they were whacking at each other off the face off that started the play, malkin caught G on the hand so G responded with a couple of hacks at malkin's skates and a little shoulder to shoulder hit skating down the ice, they were jawing the whole time too, if 71 is going to take a swing like that with his mitts he should be able to drop them and settle the dispute like a man.

that was bs

they were whacking at each other off the face off that started the play, malkin caught G on the hand so G responded with a couple of hacks at malkin's skates and a little shoulder to shoulder hit skating down the ice, they were jawing the whole time too, if 71 is going to take a swing like that with his mitts he should be able to drop them and settle the dispute like a man.

that was bs

But he's not a man. He's done cheap shots like this before.. once in the playoffs and he wasn't even suspended. IIRC, it was in the Cup finals the year they won the Cup. It was definitely in the playoffs, but I can't find the footage right now.

Bettman rule #1 - Pens shall not be suspended.

Look at what this punk did to Simmonds WITH 15 SECONDS LEFT IN A GAME THEY WERE WINNING 4-1!!!

People here love to hate on Crosby, but he's a classy player on the ice, just like Giroux. Sure, they do their share of whacking and slashing, but that's part of the game. Hits to the head and rabbit punches are for cowards.

And look at this one.. notice the score (3-0) and time left (13 seconds in the 3rd).

Malkin has no class.

@brelic

I guess I should read my posts before I hit submit.

I meant to say "like" school on a Saturday... Malkin has no class.

It's a play on a quote from the movie, Fat Albert. I know kind of sad that I can quote that movie.

Anyhow......

LOL, gotcha.

In any case, reputation plays a role for sure, as does 'status' in the league. I was honestly surprised when OV was suspended for a few games for a boarding call. He often leaves his feet when he hits, but somehow when he does it, no one even blinks.

Oh, and to be fair, Richards is a bit of a cheap shot artist too. Loved it when he was in Philly, but I can still see that he wasn't afraid of the cheap hits.

Could Malkin have gotten an unsportsmanlike conduct for an attempted rough?

The wrong Penguin has the concussion.

thanks for the vid. I was out watching the game and had to leave before the game was over so I missed this play. Dirty is right. Between this and the other 2 vids above, how does he not get called on this by the officials? Once again an example of inconsistent officiating that cheapens the league. How do you explain this to new viewers and get them to take the sport seriously.

True enough. But he definitely has a mean streak.

The only thing I ever saw Richards do wrong was the hit on Booth. It was legal, but he didn't show much respect for Booth. Speaking of respect, I think Richards enjoys the respect of most of his peers. Malkin almost certainly doesn't. I can't imagine Richards taking a shot an opponent like Malkin did at Giroux.

The only thing I ever saw Richards do wrong was the hit on Booth. It was legal, but he didn't show much respect for Booth. Speaking of respect, I think Richards enjoys the respect of most of his peers. Malkin almost certainly doesn't. I can't imagine Richards taking a shot an opponent like Malkin did at Giroux.

Oh really?

He hits like a freight train, and usually keeps it clean, but he does have a mean streak and will throw the occasional questionable hit.