Who on here wants the Flyers to win tonight?

Guest pensuck

@pensuck Not me, it makes no sense. Bryz and the playoffs + our defense = stomped on. As much as it sickens me to say it, Go HABS Go!

You forgot the most important thing....mediocre draft pick.

Anyone who doesn't think a top 5 pick will do this franchise more good than a 1st round playoff shellacking is nuts.

Anyone who doesn't think a top 5 pick will do this franchise more good than a 1st round playoff shellacking is nuts

However the chance to send the Penguins to the golf course two years in a row ............ priceless.

• Like 3

However the chance to send the Penguins to the golf course two years in a row ............ priceless.

The Pens can go right ahead and win the Cup for all I care. Won't affect my life one bit. A crappy to mediocre Flyers team for the next decade will.

Allez Habs!

• Like 1

@Phlyer1 Win every night, that's all fine and dandy, but the reality of the situation is we need a legit #1 d man real bad. You can only get one 2 ways, draft him or get fleeced in a trade, giving up a big chunk of the core to do so. I'd rather give up a few meaninless games in April to secure that.

• Like 2

I want the draft pick but would rather thy win... Tough spot to be in for sure, one thing to keep in mind is; because of the schedule most of the teams we're chasing have games in hand, so that 6 points out might actually be a + 2 or 3 depending on what the team we're chasing does. So for me the playoffs are not realistic.

Can't help it, the hope just doesn't die.

I think the system the play is flawed

I think they need to rethink then rebuild

But I want the win, I want the playoffs. Admittedly I have self control issues so maybe its that but go Flyers

• Like 1

@pensuck

have to admit, i'm seeing the bottom of the standings as the goal right now. a playoff berth does nothing, the team is a complete mess right now and can't possibly go anywhere, even if they do sneak into the 8 spot. a top 3 draft pick this summer would pay dividends for a long time, though. so long as they are this close to the bottom, i'm happy to suffer through a couple more weeks of ugly for that. like someone said, this is the season to do it in. it's short and the draft is stacked early.

Edited by aziz

I can't actively root against them. But I won't be upset if they lose. See also Philadelphia Eagles circa November 2012.

Making the playoffs does nothing to help this team, I don't care about LA being the lone exception to the old rule. 2010 was a nice surprise, but last I checked they didn't win the Cup.

• Like 2