As of this morning we have the 6th

pensuck

And to be honest I rather have nurse then jones. I don't know why. But I think he has more upside then jones. Just a feeling.

Well, we won't get Jones anyway. There's no way we finish last overall. We *might* win the lottery, but chances are slim. So, yeah, I would be perfectly happy with the highest ranked defenseman. But, I am torn between Nurse and Zadorov. He's 6'5", 230lbs. That's a big presence on the blueline. HE's not as offensive as Nurse, so that's a tradeoff.

@brelic. My top three would be nurse, ristolainen , pulock . All three gives us what we need. A offensive defenseman.

After Jones, it would be Nurse then Risto for me. Not sure about Pulock vs Zadorov, but might lean toward Z. But either would probably help. If the Flyers end up 5-7 they should be able to get one of those guys, I would think either Nurse or Risto would be there.

Edited by JackStraw

@DaGreatGazoo

It will depend on where we end up drafting. I want the best player. I don't want to pass on a MacKinnon to take Pulock. (that's farfetched but you get the point)

It's a philosophy thing..I understand it..I just don't agree with it. If the highest ranked player on the Flyers board is a center...do they REALLY draft another center???????

• Like 1

Brandon Manning welcome to the top pair... sell mortimer sell ....

let's get serious about sucking here.

Manning is -27 in the A, we owe it to ourselves to see if he's not being challenged enough in Glen Falls. maybe he steps up vs better competition :ph34r:

while we're at it i though i saw Giroux limping around vorhees the other day, he probably needs shut down for the season, same with Jake.

if we put our minds to it we can embrace the failure.