• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Islanders in 4
    • Islanders in 5
    • Islanders in 6
    • Islanders in 7

Cake walk for the Pens in the 1st round. Would have prefered the Pens play the Rags. oh well. Isles just glad to be back in playoffs, however the Pens have too many weapons.. Isles might get one win. Hate the Pems,but they can sleepwalk through this series and still win.

Great. Now my posts aren't recording. Aren't you all lucky?!

First, Pens have to be a little disappointed not to be playing the Senators. They won't get to sleep through this round (unlike against Ottawa), but I don't think the Isles present too big a hurdle. The Isles may just be happy to finally get in. They'll be back, but this isn't their year. Pens in five.

B21...you don't believe a word of your post. You're apparently just as superstitious as I am.

I may be a little bias in my watching of this game but is there any question who the refs have money on in game 4? The MacDonald embellishment call was atrocious. It seemed Tavares was held a couple times with no call, but that happens, whatever. Then Morrow mugs a defenseman on the ground and then seconds later Matt Cooke pushes Martin 10 feet across the ice into the Pens bench? What the hell is goin on here?

• Like 1

I may be a little bias in my watching of this game but is there any question who the refs have money on in game 4? The MacDonald embellishment call was atrocious. It seemed Tavares was held a couple times with no call, but that happens, whatever. Then Morrow mugs a defenseman on the ground and then seconds later Matt Cooke pushes Martin 10 feet across the ice into the Pens bench? What the hell is goin on here?

The same things the Isles get away with. It's been this way the whole series. Some calls made, some ignored. Looking forward to game 5.

Hmmmmm.......

Yup! Gonna go at least six now huh? Good series. Fun to watch. Teams are getting vested in it now. If Fleury weren't stumbling so badly this series would be over. But he's starting to make me believe last year wasn't a fluke... I dunno what's wrong with him.

The same things the Isles get away with. It's been this way the whole series. Some calls made, some ignored. Looking forward to game 5.

Well that is kind of disgraceful as far as officiating goes if its been like this the whole series. I've seen calls that could go both ways and that usually happens but I just saw some egregious penalties by the Pens. I feel like I am watching the Miami Penguins with the treatment they get.

Yup! Gonna go at least six now huh? Good series. Fun to watch. Teams are getting vested in it now. If Fleury weren't stumbling so badly this series would be over. But he's starting to make me believe last year wasn't a fluke... I dunno what's wrong with him.

I'm more than a little shocked, that was a helluva 3rd period too. Nice brawlski at the end, everyone leaving game 5 calling cards. A little closer than you'd like it I'm sure, but some fun eh?

I'm more than a little shocked, that was a helluva 3rd period too. Nice brawlski at the end, everyone leaving game 5 calling cards. A little closer than you'd like it I'm sure, but some fun eh?

I like it actually. If its a walk through they could fall flat round two. I think they win but they need to put Vokoun in Game 5. Fleury is disappointing. Thought last year was a fluke but now I'm wondering how he lost his touch.

Well that is kind of disgraceful as far as officiating goes if its been like this the whole series. I've seen calls that could go both ways and that usually happens but I just saw some egregious penalties by the Pens. I feel like I am watching the Miami Penguins with the treatment they get.

For ever Pens penalty ignored there has been an Isles penalty ignored. There hasn't been consistent officiating at all. They just kept putting Pens in the box the first half, then it was anything goes the rest of the way.

it is your classic case of turning a blind eye to allow the Pens every opportunity to win the game...(expecting a reply by Polaris in 3....2......1......) :)