Vezina Trophy Finalists - Winner Bobrovsky

hf101

1. 1. Who should win the Vezina Trophy?

• Sergei Bobrovsky
    • Henrik Lundqvist
    • Antti Niemi

1. Sergei Bobrovsky

In his first season with the Blue Jackets Bob nearly led them to the playoffs. Bobrovsky was 21-11-6 for the season, and was second in the League with a .932 save percentage and fifth with a 2.00 goals-against average.

2. Henrik Lundqvist

Lundqvist lead the league this year with 24 wins and and finished in the top seven in the League with a 2.05 GAA and .926 save percentage. Lundqvist was last year Vezina winner.

3. Antti Niemi

Niemi also lead the league this year with 24 wins with the second most shutouts. He finished the season with his best full season with a with a .924 save percentage and a 2.16 GAA.

• 1 month later...

If I an Snider I call Homer and fire him on the spot...we didn't even get any 1st round picks for him and as of now we still have the lunatic cosmonaut as our goalie.

And then Homer calls a press conference telling the world how it was all Ed's idea in the first place.

The old boy network doesn't feast that easily on their own.

I have no doubt whatsoever that a lot of votes for Bobrovsky were to deliberately poke the Flyers in the eye.

And no one deserves it more.