Voracek in Car Accident

Hexy27

"During the accident no one was injured, alcohol was similar ... for both drivers on the spot expelled breath test,”

That's a great system they have in Czechoslovakia: both sober, no one's fault. Both about the same level of drunkenness, no one's fault. One tipsy guy and one hammered guy, hammered guy gets the ticket.

It makes a bizarred kind of sense.

I just heard on the radio that Voracek was in a car accident in the Czech Republic. He is apparently ok but his Ferrari did not fare as well.

http://www.crossingb...-but-is-ok.html

SMH...Millionaires, Youth and cars that go faster than needed...When do they ever learn? Do they ever learn from others dying?

Edited by twpguy

If people only saw what I see they might think twice. Then again the shear arrogance of individuals think they are in invincible. I have seen more than 1 trauma patients come through the ED / OR with blood Alcohol levels > 0.20

Geez, when I saw this thread title I thought about Pelle front and center, then my mind slipped to Jerome Brown, who was also taken from us to soon. Had no idea he was ok till I clicked on the thread, man....it was frozen fear before I found out he was ok.....wow.

• Like 2

If people only saw what I see they might think twice. Then again the shear arrogance of individuals think they are in invincible. I have seen more than 1 trauma patients come through the ED / OR with blood Alcohol levels > 0.20

What's your point? Per the article he wasn't drinking. And he emerged inscathed, so maybe he is invincible. David Dunn was.

What's your point? Per the article he wasn't drinking. And he emerged inscathed, so maybe he is invincible. David Dunn was.

I know he wasn't drinking. It was a general statement to those folks who do drink and drive. Just saying in my line of work, I have seen what driving while impaired can do to people. If people saw what I see, then maybe it might convince some people to not drink and drive. It had nothing to do about Jake.....Just a general statement...I think you might have misread my intentions.......