Flyers fans crash twitter's 'askneal'.......hilarious

jackhole

Penguins thought that a twitter Q & A session with Neal was a good idea??   Boy were they right!!

Was completely hijacked by flyers fans.  Someone more tech savvy than I has to post a link to #askneal (which I picked up in the comment section over at BSH during the game thread @about 7:00)

My favorite question;  James, there is a girl I like, I really want to impress her, should I cross-check her in the face, or knee her in the head?

good stuff flyer fans, good stuff :lol:

how do we know it was all Flyers fans ?

I mean I'd like for us to take some credit for the more creative taunts, especially the F*&k, Marry, Knee to the head joke.  but I would think there would be other fans that saw a great opportunity to McCarthy someone.

Do your parents use Photoshop or Paint to crop you out of family photos? #AskNeal #embarrassment

Do you have a girlfriend? Does she have cankles? #AskNeal

Do you and crosby sometimes fight over who gets more attention from Pierre? #AskNeal

If evolution is real, how come there are still monkeys? #askneal

Do your parents use Photoshop or Paint to crop you out of family photos? #AskNeal #embarrassment

Do you have a girlfriend? Does she have cankles? #AskNeal

Do you and crosby sometimes fight over who gets more attention from Pierre? #AskNeal

If evolution is real, how come there are still monkeys? #askneal

Bud if you saw some of the girls that throw themselves at Neal..  *whistles*   ;)    amazing what money will do for you huh?   LOL 

I wonder if any "celebrity" will do an #ask session again.

Between Jenny McCarthy getting pwned about the vaccinations and whoring around, and James Neal getting kicked in the head, I think the days of unfiltered access to celebrities may be over. 

If a person is the least bit controversial and they have an agent worth half a damn there will be some "editing" going on.

Bud if you saw some of the girls that throw themselves at Neal..  *whistles*   ;)    amazing what money will do for you huh?   LOL 

No kidding!  Personally, I would have laughed just as hard at these, if it was Hartnell,and he was getting trolled by Pens fans.  It was just funny stuff.  

The best tho, was some fans getting all worked up about it on Twitter.  As if people were attacking their family or kids!

Pretty sure Mr Neal laughed it off, went drinking, and picked up 5 co-eds to take home.   :D

• Like 1

I wonder if any "celebrity" will do an #ask session again.

Between Jenny McCarthy getting pwned about the vaccinations and whoring around, and James Neal getting kicked in the head, I think the days of unfiltered access to celebrities may be over. 

If a person is the least bit controversial and they have an agent worth half a damn there will be some "editing" going on.

While I don't disagree, there are ways this can be done, and done well.  We've all seen moderated web chats, and they go extremely well. Granted, it's not unfiltered, but if you have an intelligent question, it will get to the participant.

Opening up a hashtag for a Q/A on Twitter is just plain stupid.  However, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!  

Here's some more pretty good ones...

"when you go into a corner and there are 3 people, and you only have 2 elbows, how do u decide which one gets kneed?" #askneal

"So a priest, a nun, and a rabbi walk into a bar, which one gets cross checked first?

"If you could concuss any U.S President, who would it be?"

"if a train leaves the station at 9 AM, and it's 75 degrees, by Newton's L.O.G. how many careers will you end that day?"

"What's your favorite part about playing hockey, and why is it kneeing people in the head?"