Article on Ghost

Samifan

Wow...what a game.  Very excited now to see this kid in O & B.  Looks like Homer "might" have hit a HR on this one.  If he develops well we could have some good quality of D-men.  Ghost / Morin / Haag have the makings of a good solid blue line.  (What this team actually might have legit D-men prospects!).  Lets just be patient with these guys.

@Samifan

+7 :o

That's a heck of a game in a championship.

For even more perspective...Minnesota had 14 players on their team who were drafted!!!!

Union? One......Ghost!!!! Wow that is amazing there from a skill level standpoint.

Edited by OccamsRazor

Quick question, what do you think Ghost meant by the below comments?

Context is that they asked him if he would have more financial leverage if he left college now. He said...

"I guess you could look at it like that," he said. "But when you graduate, you can pick a different team sometimes, so [it goes] both ways."

Gostisbehere, who turns 21 on Sunday, was selected by the Flyers in the third round of the 2012 draft. The Flyers own his rights until Aug. 15, 2015, according to Holmgren.

It was the "pick a different team" line that I didn't care for...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20140415_Flyers_aren_t_sure_Mason_will_play.html?pmsfr=true

Quick question, what do you think Ghost meant by the below comments?

Context is that they asked him if he would have more financial leverage if he left college now. He said...

"I guess you could look at it like that," he said. "But when you graduate, you can pick a different team sometimes, so [it goes] both ways."

Gostisbehere, who turns 21 on Sunday, was selected by the Flyers in the third round of the 2012 draft. The Flyers own his rights until Aug. 15, 2015, according to Holmgren.

It was the "pick a different team" line that I didn't care for...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20140415_Flyers_aren_t_sure_Mason_will_play.html?pmsfr=true

I tripped over the same line....what's that all about?  Did not make me very happy, but I am hoping it was something out of contexts, though at the moment I can't really read it any other way than what it says.