6 years ago tonight...

Polaris922

Whaddya mean, "somewhere"??

He is down in Tampa getting ready for tonight's broadcast.

I am sure he travels with his poster.

;)

Dam*it, are you suuuuurrreee? I was really hoping Regis wouldn't make the trip.

Somewhere, Pierre McGuire is smiling (and kissing that poster).

He should be thanking Scudwri for playing goal in the last minute and 1/2! Then thanking the refs for missing the penalty for to many men!

Ever since Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired Malkin and Crosby, The team has been the biggest dissapointment since Stan Mikita and Bobby Hulls blackhawks...

I wish I was half that disappointed

Ever since Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired Malkin and Crosby, The team has been the biggest dissapointment since Stan Mikita and Bobby Hulls blackhawks...

You're nuts. Several Conference Finals appearances, and steady playoff appearances aren't a disappointment. Anyone thinking your way forgets how hard it is to win the Cup.

you guys have how many cup appearances?

That would be 8. And 0 for the last 6 and 40 years wandering the desert.

But to the Pens, yeah I was worried as hell when Sid got a Cup early in his career. Was thinking I was looking at one of those deals like when I had to endure Dallas winning 3 Supes in 4 years. Hasn't quite worked out that way, and in that you have a point because there should have been more. But I'd hardly call the Sid era a disaster, and it's not over yet either

The Schuykill expressway has got to be in the top 5 for worst roads in the country.

It is hideous , as for the rivers , the Mon ain't no daisy when it comes to it's bouquet.  

That would be 8. And 0 for the last 6 and 40 years wandering the desert.

But to the Pens, yeah I was worried as hell when Sid got a Cup early in his career. Was thinking I was looking at one of those deals like when I had to endure Dallas winning 3 Supes in 4 years. Hasn't quite worked out that way, and in that you have a point because there should have been more. But I'd hardly call the Sid era a disaster, and it's not over yet either

and this should've come to pass! Of course we know it didn't! I personally think it will be a while before we see a fourth cup!

Passed through Philly again yesterday... Of course stand still traffic on an interstate (76) and the smell of fever in river water ;)

I despise the short-kill(76). I avoid it at all costs when we travel into Philly!

The Schuykill expressway has got to be in the top 5 for worst roads in the country.

It is hideous , as for the rivers , the Mon ain't no daisy when it comes to it's bouquet.

That road is torture! The Mon has been cleaned up over the years. The death of big industry has done SOME good things around here. Lol

That road is torture! The Mon has been cleaned up over the years. The death of big industry has done SOME good things around here. Lol
I know this is off topic, where do I look for population of a city/county,going back from the 70's to present? Curious of Pittsburgh and Kansas City in relifence to supporting pro sports?

I know this is off topic, where do I look for population of a city/county,going back from the 70's to present? Curious of Pittsburgh and Kansas City in relifence to supporting pro sports?

Census bureau? I think that is a good place to start

Archived