Patrick Kane being investigated by police

Samifan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. I just posted this a couple minutes ago in the shoutbox. But the link i had when it broke there was no info.

So if this is true it's more serious than i thought.

What would Bill Cosby do???

...too soon?

Patrick on the phone with Bill right now..........

It's never too soon. Laugh at people for what they do, not what they are.....

And that's what you did here.

Media here in WNY is buzzing. Incident apparently involved a women Kane was with at a bar earlier in the evening. I will post local links as I can get them.

I really hope he isn't that stupid......

200.gif

....did he use this approach???

Maybe we are all jumping to conclusions, what if Kane was the victim :ph34r:  :blink[1]:

Sad to say but being a famous athlete it wouldn't be the first time a girl has lied about being raped...not saying she is or anything but let's be honest it happens.

It will come out i guess.

Wow, just awful. Court of public opinion already seems to have declared him guilty based off his party boy persona. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing, but if he raped a woman he deserves everything he gets.

Court of public opinion already seems to have declared him guilty based off his party boy persona. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing, but if he raped a woman he deserves everything he gets.

Right.  We dunno if he's guilty or not.  But, why in hell do these kids put themselves in these situations?  

@Samifan

I think if you're regularly hanging out at Mickey Rat’s Beach Club in upstate New York, you're probably looking to get into hairy situations. Kane should adopt a more wholesome lifestyle and hang out at a place like, say, Applebee's. Try the halibut, but be on the look out for a beat up Lumina with a wonky transmission.  :ph34r:

@Samifan

I think if you're regularly hanging out at Mickey Rat’s Beach Club in upstate New York, you're probably looking to get into hairy situations. Kane should adopt a more wholesome lifestyle and hang out at a place like, say, Applebee's. Try the halibut, but be on the look out for a beat up Lumina with a wonky transmission. :ph34r:

CLASSIC! :)

I'm always hesitant to jump to conclusions with situations like this that involve famous sports stars, there are a lot of women out there who purposely target well known and influential men to have their moment in the spotlight and get some money while ruining the reputation of the man for their own sick and twisted reasons. For all we know this could be a jealous and mentally unstable ex-girlfriend looking to ruin Kane's day…or life. I think we all know that the judicial systems in both Canada and the US favour the woman. Did everyone already forget how the FBI had to investigate threats that were made to Nick Leddy by some random woman on Twitter? lets wait and see. 

Archived