Game 24: Flyers at Devils; 12/8/21 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

14 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

If you snooze, you lose. Our PP is awful. As Keith Jones notes, our scorers aren't scoring. Fletcher has to see this gang needs replacement. 

I could see this streak going 12-15. 

Let’s hope so, the more we lose, the more chance of a total rebuild.

• Like 2

man that 2nd period was FUGLY. 2nd period this season is always their worst and that one stood out. Nobody hitting not even trying to shove guys to give Hart a chance at stopping pucks. I imagine he is totally disgusted with the team in front of him.

And on the PK it's even worse, which is almost not possible - but it is, just letting Devils stand in the paint and wait for a deflection.

also... Couturier is just nowhere...skating like he has no interest whatsoever in competing for the Flyers.

where's the "vet leadership" that would not accept this kind of thing as the standard? We have G, Hayes, Yandle, Thompson, Braun, Couturier, JVR, Brassard... (not that I expect a whole lot of leadership out of JVR). How is this acceptable night in and night out for months????

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Digityman said:

I actually feel bad for Atkinson and Risto.  Thought they were coming to a decent team.  

No way Atkinson thought he'd be looking up in the standings at Columbus.

Flyers could win all of their games in hand against current playoff qualifiers and still wouldn't be in.

Spoiler: they won't win all of their games in hand...

3 minutes ago, radoran said:

No way Atkinson thought he'd be looking up in the standings at Columbus.

Flyers could win all of their games in hand against current playoff qualifiers and still wouldn't be in.

Spoiler: they won't win all of their games in hand...

Flyers couldn't win a game in hand If they were jacking off

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

2-0 and it feels like 20-0. Maybe they can do something here 6 on 5 but I doubt it.

i mean, it may as well have been because the flyers weren't going to equal it no matter what the score.

this is the worst team I've seen since the most obvious one in 2007. completely uninterested, un-invested, no pride, no self respect, no drive, no heart, don't even have the stones to play for and back up each other. It's ****** disgusting and completely unacceptable, to the fans. Are the players thinking the same way?

• Like 2