How I’m watching every game the rest of the season!

Samifan

@Samifan

Haha! Perfect!

That is exactly the right music for the Flyers ... Benny Hill, Keystone Cops, all the same.

It's a shame because they're not always like that. It's just those last few minutes when they're trying to close out a game they suddenly go into Benny Hill mode. It's crazy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Samifan said:

For all remaining Flyers games I will have the volume on mute while I blast this on a continuous loop for 3 hours!

make sure you speed up the feed too so you can get to the inevitable losing-end faster.

• Like 2

@Samifan

This is a masterpiece. When France was eliminated in the first round of the Soccer World Cup 2002 (and losing against Sénégal) without scoring a signle goal, the media made a footage of puppets representing players like headless chickens running against each other, going in the opposite direction of the ball, etc. with FF motion and with this song as the soundtrack. That was so hilarious. 

• Like 1

Tell me you couldn’t hear the song playing in the final minute of the Flyers v Montreal game when they gave up a SHG after missing yet another empty net chance to put a game away. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Tell me you couldn’t hear the song playing in the final minute of the Flyers v Montreal game when they gave up a SHG after missing yet another empty net chance to put a game away.

Look, it's not the players' fault. It's the coaching.

The coaching told them to miss the open net and give up the SHG. It's really the only explanation.

It's just so obvious that it's AV's fault.

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Edited by radoran
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, radoran said:

The coaching told them to miss the open net and give

Yes, if only the coaches would spend less time on special teams and more time going against an empty net in practice. 

***** AV! 😀

2 minutes ago, GrittyForever said:

not much point in watching the rest of the season really unless you want to scout Tippett's successes/failures for next year's discussions. 

Depends on how many prospect they call up and play and weather the timing is right with work.

I would like to see Sandstrom play but i doubt they call him up but there is nothing to play for on the Phantoms either.

So either way nothing much too see here now. Please no injuries.

7 minutes ago, GrittyForever said:

not much point in watching the rest of the season really unless you want to scout Tippett's successes/failures for next year's discussions. 

Well since I paid for center ice I may as well get my monies worth. Plus I have tix to see them play twice more in person this year. 😩

As sh***y as this year has been at least I didn’t have the see #93 anymore! #winning

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Well since I paid for center ice I may as well get my monies worth. Plus I have tix to see them play twice more in person this year. 😩

As sh***y as this year has been at least I didn’t have the see #93 anymore! #winning

Until the playoffs I'm watching Vegas games hoping they crash and burn. It's perverse, but I really want to see them fail. I hate Eichel. 

• Good Post 1

I have full respect for how tough it's been for you guys to watch the Flyers this year, but you only think you know what it's like to be hammered into dust by the ineptitude of your team's management.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

I have full respect for how tough it's been for you guys to watch the Flyers this year, but you only think you know what it's like to be hammered into dust by the ineptitude of your team's management.

hehe, ya, winning that lottery and getting McDavid after also getting Draisaitl and STILL sucking does take a huge level of ineptitude. 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:52 PM, Samifan said:

For all remaining Flyers games I will have the volume on mute while I blast this on a continuous loop for 3 hours!

I'm not watching this year. I'll be watching next season with my medicine next to me.

On 3/15/2022 at 7:21 AM, radoran said:

Look, it's not the players' fault. It's the coaching.

The coaching told them to miss the open net and give up the SHG. It's really the only explanation.

It's just so obvious that it's AV's fault.

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

:PostAward4:

Actually, I'm intrigued. First, I have no idea who is in the team. Someone fill me in. Second, although G is still a favorite I will miss, I'm thinking I might want to see who might step up. Since they have nothing to play for, maybe they will relax, have fun, and play harder. It's like preseason all over 

Also, I will wait til playoffs, which I never watch, so I can tune in to root for G

Yay. Hockey is fun again

• Like 1