Setup interview with Homer?

Guest behnam

Has anyone ever thought of inviting any of Flyers management team for Q & A ? I am impressed by the number of passionate, and informed fan on this forum. We can have a civil discussion with our beloved team GM ( OK don't kill me......I know , I know), and ask question or even make suggestion. This forum represent hundreds of Flyers passionate fan, and is well managed. I don't see why Homer would turn our invitation down. This gives a unique opportunity to ask better question from our team GM.

@benham

I would love to see Homer match wits with Rad, Jackstraw, Pods, Rux, Terp, Aziz and the like.

though the ideal situation would be all of us in the same room with Paul, i bet we get a different impression of him in person.

• Like 1

I really think this could be a great opportunity for Flyers to reach out to their fan. Hey I will call Homer myself if everyone agree with this idea.

Behnam - you set it up and I'm sure you'll have plenty of members attending.

@benham

I would love to see Homer match wits with Rad, Jackstraw, Pods, Rux, Terp, Aziz and the like.

though the ideal situation would be all of us in the same room with Paul, i bet we get a different impression of him in person.

I'll bet he's a nice guy, who likes his kids, pays his taxes, eats his vegatables, takes his vitamins and says his prayers.

He also signed Ilya Bryzgalov to a nine-year, $53M, NMC deal as absolutely essential to the future of the Flyers franchise.

So, yeah, I'm saying he better like puppies and kittens, too!

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Update... Just talked to a gentleman name Brian in marketing department. He thought this is a great idea also. If I succeed, you guys will owe me the best Philly cheese stake in the city of brotherly love.

• Like 2

Update... Just talked to a gentleman name Brian in marketing department. He thought this is a great idea also. If I succeed, you guys will owe me the best Philly cheese stake in the city of brotherly love.

It's just really cool that you are trying. Either way, well done.

• Like 1

You didn't tell him the site yet, right?

I mean, they might come here and read all of this!

:ph34r:

• Like 1

wow...well done in deed...just might have to nominate you for forum member of the month!

If I am Homer, I would peruse this site and its threads before I decide whether I would come here for questioning.

Just saying... But the idea is great. I am up for it! Great idea. Keep Rux away or Homer will click out after the first question. lol

@benham

Get him in a room with Kuato. They can have a three-way.

• Like 1

@behnam

If you get PH on this forum for a chat, I'll send you a Steak-Um with Gov't cheese on a stale hot dog bun.... errr um, I mean a Tony Luke's Cheesesteak. I always get the two confused.

Good luck with your quest. May the force be with you.

• Like 3

Has anyone ever thought of inviting any of Flyers management team for Q & A ? I am impressed by the number of passionate, and informed fan on this forum. We can have a civil discussion with our beloved team GM ( OK don't kill me......I know , I know), and ask question or even make suggestion. This forum represent hundreds of Flyers passionate fan, and is well managed. I don't see why Homer would turn our invitation down. This gives a unique opportunity to ask better question from our team GM.

I wished like hell I could have had such an opportunity with Andy Reid. I had a few loaded for him. Man I would have loved the opportunity to ask him some questions.