Prospect update 2014-2015

brelic

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Phantoms win 3-1 with Stolarz in net nice. Let's keep him there...screw Labarbera he's given up 4 goals in every game he has played (0-3).

Stolarz has played in 2 games (their only wins by the way) and given up 2 goals 955 sv%

Ride him let him develop....enough riding the pine with him....he needs to play.

@OccamsRazor   I would like to see Goul's called up for some of the tougher divisional games, for example, the Jackets who have Daulton Prout. I don't really want Simmonds or Gudas to engage him, we should call up Goul's just for special occasions like that!

@OccamsRazor   I would like to see Goul's called up for some of the tougher divisional games, for example, the Jackets who have Daulton Prout. I don't really want Simmonds or Gudas to engage him, we should call up Goul's just for special occasions like that!

I thought Ryan White could handle the heavy lifting...even though he isn't a heavy but neither is Goul. I would expect him to more than likely get a full year in the A before he gets a callup...but ya neva know!!!

Ahhh, had forgot about White for a brief moment. I guess you could call both White and Goulbourne middleweights, White is listed at 201 and Gouls is 195....although I believe Gouls is the tougher of the two.....but probably close.

Ghost has 2a, and is a team-worst -4.

So this was expected by me....it's what you get when you are playing along side defensive shutdown stalwart known as the Mcdud!!!

And your start Labarbera had given up 4+ plus goals in his 3 starts that were losses.

Hagg has been out too dealing with an injury.

So this was expected by me....it's what you get when you are playing along side defensive shutdown stalwart known as the Mcdud!!!

Macdonald is tied for 2nd on the team (+3), and has the best +/- amongst defensemen on the Phantoms. I don't think he's the reason for Ghost's -4.

Macdonald is tied for 2nd on the team (+3), and has the best +/- amongst defensemen on the Phantoms. I don't think he's the reason for Ghost's -4.

That could be true he could be playing with someone other than Mcdud and you can just get those numbers by just being on the ice maybe Mcdud had just stepped off the ice so he doesn't get dinged with that...line changes effect that as well...i can't say i haven't watched them play.

All i read are the write up afterwards and i haven't seen them putting Ghost on blast about his defensive undoings. However i have seen the lack of goaltending from Labarbera mentioned so that doesn't help anyone on the ice at the time to not get good goaltending.

Someone who watches them play needs to chime in like i think Jack watches them so maybe he knows. They have also had Drewskie and Pettersson in the lineup as well and i read they are weak links....so there's that too.

That could be true he could be playing with someone other than Mcdud and you can just get those numbers by just being on the ice maybe Mcdud had just stepped off the ice so he doesn't get dinged with that...line changes effect that as well...i can't say i haven't watched them play.

All i read are the write up afterwards and i haven't seen them putting Ghost on blast about his defensive undoings. However i have seen the lack of goaltending from Labarbera mentioned so that doesn't help anyone on the ice at the time to not get good goaltending.

Someone who watches them play needs to chime in like i think Jack watches them so maybe he knows. They have also had Drewskie and Pettersson in the lineup as well and i read they are weak links....so there's that too.

I've watched the Phantoms three times via the internet.  Two things stuck out regarding Ghost. I tried to verify this but couldn't find reports of TOI, but,  it seemed like Ghost was  on the ice all the time. Seemingly more than any other Phantom's defenseman.  Second, he did not appear a a good match with MacD. When MacD would bring the puck out of his defensive zone, Ghost would stay back and appeared just awkward, as if he was unsure of where he should be or what to do. This is just an observation based on substandard internet coverage, but he just looked uncomfortable.

I've watched several games so far. Ghost has been a bit of a turnover machine. I don't remember any of them leading to goals, but he has to learn to make the simple play and not get too fancy with the puck.

I've watched several games so far. Ghost has been a bit of a turnover machine. I don't remember any of them leading to goals, but he has to learn to make the simple play and not get too fancy with the puck.

Yes I agree. He needs to adapt to the difference in college and pros. He will in time but till then it's trial by fire.

Looks like the pylon known as Mcdud is in full effect down in the AHL teaching Ghost how to slide-do-nothing-but-take-yourself-out-the-play move so the skater just goes around you for the score....

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/webm/yqn1.webm

...man he is garbage

Could AMac be a healthy scratch in the AHL soon?

Tony Androckitis @TonyAndrock_TCG
Expected #LVPhantoms defense pairings (one scratch needed):

Gostisbehere-Lashoff
Drewiske-Alt
Morin-Pettersson/MacDonald

Looks like Ghost has been paired with Lashoff lately. Damn Mcdud is on the bottom pair and a borderline scratch wow...i guess he just sucks there too.

A nice one punch KO by Goulbourne!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CSH3Tl4UYAA4X0l.mp4

When it's time i would love, love to see this kid go toe to toe with Zac...i think it would be a good one!

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CSH9DxsUwAEOrw3.mp4

I think Goulbourne would rip Rinaldo apart. Honestly, coming out of junior, he's one of the more feared fighters in the game. I love the fact he can fight, but he can also play and is a very good defensive forward. People talk about the left wing being weak, but there's two very good potential bottom six guys in Leier and Goulbourne.

...man he is garbage

B-b-b-b-but he b-b-b-b-blocks shots!!! :ph34r:

Damn Mcdud is on the bottom pair and a borderline scratch wow...i guess he just sucks there too.

B-b-b-b-b-but he's an NHL player!!!! :ph34r:

Homer's just the gift that keeps on giving... smdh

:hocky:

Archived