Finally, Umberger scratched!

Samifan

-50fd98eea668aa4f.JPG

Bill Meltzer reporting Umberger will be scratch and VLC is back in. Berube must read this forum :)

He must be going with his gut again tonight!

https://mobile.twitter.com/billmeltzer?tw_w=260163583189581824&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hockeyforums.net%2F&tw_i=575333853625085952&tw_p=embeddedtimeline

"When things aren't going well, that's added pressure. You feel that. I think the biggest thing that's bothered me is that I feel like I've let Hextall down. He believed in me bringing me here and I feel like I just haven't been the player for him that he needs."

"I don't feel like I have two feet to stand on with my game right now."

R.J. Umberger via the Courier Post

Like what was previously mentioned, draft position isn't helped by this. I you believe (and I do), that Umberger truly sux, having him in the lineup better ensures piss poor performance an a less likely chance to succeed

Like what was previously mentioned, draft position isn't helped by this. I you believe (and I do), that Umberger truly sux, having him in the lineup better ensures piss poor performance an a less likely chance to succeed

i think it comes down to Breube trying to save his job honestly...

Someone's getting a little testy...

wayne fish
‏@waynefish1
Berube on benching Umberger: "Because I just wanted to, that's why. I wanted Vinny back in there tonight.''

Ah, love the honestly and no lack of plan!   #COACHOFTHEYEAR(NOT)

Someone's getting a little testy...

wayne fish
‏@waynefish1
Berube on benching Umberger: "Because I just wanted to, that's why. I wanted Vinny back in there tonight.''

That's Jack Adam's-worthy coaching and decision-making on display right there!  <ninja>

@ruxpin

When I first loaded the page, neither the image nor its placeholder loaded, so all I saw was blank space (post #20). At first I thought: why are a buncha people "liking" it so much? Then, I thought: genius! 

Then the picture finally loaded....the joke is on me.

@ruxpin

When I first loaded the page, neither the image nor its placeholder loaded, so all I saw was blank space (post #20). At first I thought: why are a buncha people "liking" it so much? Then, I thought: genius! 

Then the picture finally loaded....the joke is on me.

LOL  It might actually be funnier your way!

Archived