I'd like to file a complaint!

idahophilly

You know, we have had enough of all the wild fires this summer and early fall out here in the west. Can someone please take this massive traveling dumpster fire known as the Flyers back east. I'm having a hard time breathing.

Oh wait, I see they are headed to Winnipeg next. Well, at least that is east of here so the jet stream should carry the smoke away...

I see they are headed to Winnipeg next.

I'm going to the game. I'm thinking seriously of wearing a paper bag a la Leafs fans. Whaddya think? Bad form eh? Too far? Part of me wants to do it as a way to avoid the worst of the ribbing I'm gonna take wearing my Flyers jersey. But part of me wants to do it, because, you know...

I'm going to the game. I'm thinking seriously of wearing a paper bag a la Leafs fans. Whaddya think? Bad form eh? Too far? Part of me wants to do it as a way to avoid the worst of the ribbing I'm gonna take wearing my Flyers jersey. But part of me wants to do it, because, you know...

You should definitely do it pods!!!!

Is Mrs P25 going too? If she is, have her wear the Viking helmet. That should scare off the hecklers.

Is Mrs P25 going too? If she is, have her wear the Viking helmet. That should scare off the hecklers.

She is - in her Jets gear! Good advice though, must try to find that helmet. It may have stayed in Halifax.

@Podein25 For some reason, I have the mental image of you in the stands with the bag on your head while your wife wears a Jets cap and an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt. Lol

I think of the strangest things sometimes...

Well, some here with graying temples would argue the smoke and fumes have been around for 40 years, and that a team with one of the highest winning percentages in history is beginning to show signs of middle-age "burnout" that need a "controlled burn" before new plantings take hold.  

Howie

@Howie58

They rotated their crops without replenishing the soil. They now have to wait until the soil is once again fertile before they can rotate again. Expect a poor yield for the next couple of seasons.

Ain't it the truth Sir Peter.  The irony is that our traditional bugaboo, goal, seems to be pretty good.  Now the other positions are sub-par.

Archived