Jump to content

Giroux Traded to Panthers.


Recommended Posts

I hate Stooge McSchmuck. I hope he's **** canned in the offseason. Every year he's been here, the team has gotten progressively worse with every move he's made.  And to think that he has the full backing of Dave Scott, which says even more about how ****ed up this franchise is. I hate this day. I hate this day as much as October 6, 2020.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Annoyed 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, flyercanuck said:

I fully expect the return to suck. If Tippett is the centre piece coming back, chock up yet another loss in the Fletcher bad trade haystack.

No Denisenko, no Sameskovich, probably a contract dump and no first round pick. And some on here will think this is a great deal. Stooge McSchmuck painted himself into this corner. He needs to be fired. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you F’ing kidding…An underachieving prospect who has stagnated  for 5 years and a first round pick 2 years from now… I thought it would be Denisenko, Tippett and a first round pick. Florida should still be a top team in 2 years , so the 28th pick and a questionable prospect. I would have said Tippett and Denisenko with the third round pick and keep your late first round pick. We already have a slew of stagnated  first round underachievers,  TK, Frost, Provy, Soyheim and we just added another one. Great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, GrittyForever said:

Tippett is all we get? and we have to toss in Bunnaman to boot?  Fletcher's a moron but  Florida is clearly a cup favourite now. 

 

I don't care about Bunnaman he hasn't impressed me any of the time I watch him.

 

Buy I expected more than  what they got.

 

Go Panthers I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

 

I don't care about Bunnaman he hasn't impressed me any of the time I watch him.

 

Buy I expected more than  what they got.

 

Go Panthers I guess.

And we retain half the cap. I expected a guy like Denisenko and Tippett, the pick is gonna be a very late first round pick. Schmuck didn’t do much to expedite a rebuild. Tippett is as much as a question mark as Frost, we should have gotten a better prospect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

And we retain half the cap. I expected a guy like Denisenko and Tippett, the pick is gonna be a very late first round pick. Schmuck didn’t do much to expedite a rebuild. Tippett is as much as a question mark as Frost, we should have gotten a better prospect.

 

I'm almost numb too it by now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:


The wait is over…

 

 

You know what an imbecile Schmuck is…our strongest position is right wing, Atkinson and TK, already have the first two RW positions sown up., MCEwen has the fourth line. So we have an opening for the third line ,I guarantee Allison beats out Tippet for that spot. We also have Foerester and Brink . This j e r k off couldn’t have at least gotten us a left wing , we are thin on LW. Now we are overloaded on RW , unless they trade TK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RonJeremy said:

You know what an imbecile Schmuck is…our strongest position is right wing, Atkinson and TK, already have the first two RW positions sown up., MCEwen has the fourth line. So we have an opening for the third line ,I guarantee Allison beats out Tippet for that spot. We also have Foerester and Brink . This j e r k off couldn’t have at least gotten us a left wing , we are thin on LW. Now we are overloaded on RW , unless they trade TK.

Considering the blow it up return from the Giroux deal I have no problem moving Atkinson. If you're gonna rebuild then go all in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can hardly believe how lopsided this is - we give them Giroux, Rubstov and Bunnaman AND a 5R and get back Tippet, a  marginal NHLer so far, a 2024 1R and a 3R 2023? AND the Flyers will retain half of Giroux's salary?

 

Chuck outdid himself. I figured Hayes would be his worst but he topped himself with thisshit.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Uggh... 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • pilldoc changed the title to Giroux Traded to Panthers.
  • pilldoc pinned this topic
  • pilldoc unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...