Hart on leave…

Just now, jammer2 said:

My 1st question...does this have anything to do with the world jrs investigation?

Nah. Maybe if there was something coming down the pike, but I don't think they're ready to release anything anytime soon, if at all.

I think Hart is in a bad way health wise and that he's going to stay away until he gets healthy, if he gets healthy.

No matter what's going on, everything is obviously not alright for Hart. I hope he can sort out his issues.

---

edit - And now we can cue the usual speculation and rumours that pop up, whereby people who have no idea what they're talking about casually speak as if they do.

Edited by JR Ewing
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Dillon Dube also on leave within minutes. Both involved in the World Juniors thing.   I don't think there can be any doubt.

I mean, there can be doubt, but that's a really ridiculous coincidence.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but he was given leave a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but he was given leave a couple of days ago.

It does make a difference because there's at least plausible light between the two. Time will tell if it's a tangible difference.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

It does make a difference because there's at least plausible light between the two. Time will tell if it's a tangible difference.

It could just be an odd coincidence. The other side of the coin is Hart HAS had some recurring health issues...we shall see. 

4 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

It could just be an odd coincidence. The other side of the coin is Hart HAS had some recurring health issues...we shall see. 

Chlamydia?  Herpes?

Edited by ruxpin
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

I heard he wears Polo.

Dead give away.

8 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

We should have traded him when we had the chance.  Another asset wasted.

I wonder who knew and how long.

I wonder if, as a result, they tried and couldn't.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

On the other hand, the poor guy probably just has a yeast infection and here we are assuming he's a rapist.

I understand that yeast think can be pretty painful, especially in the butterfly.

• Haha 2
  • Uggh... 1

15 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

I think Briere has probably tried but no team will trade for Hart if he is involved in the 2018 World Jrs investigation.

• Like 1

I mean does anyone see how silly this is?  Talking about how we hope Carter Hart wasnt involve in *alleged* sexual misconduct...from 2018...in 2024.  And Canadian police pressed zero criminal charges.

And this alleged incident happened when he was 18 years old...

What a load

Edited by hmc687
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

I was reading that Dube is currently in the care of health professionals. He's in seriously bad shape.

Kylington out for over a year too for personal reasons man what going on in Calgary faaak...

24 minutes ago, thegx.ca said:

Kylington out for over a year too for personal reasons man what going on in Calgary faaak...

It was nice to see him back a couple of days ago. I like his skillset.

5 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

It was nice to see him back a couple of days ago. I like his skillset.

Yeah he's good more dynamic than Anderson and Weegar because he's faster but less physical of course...not having him last year really hurt Calgary espcially after losing their 2 top producers...