What's wrong with Hartnell

icehole

Hartnel is a big goofy steaming pile of suckage. That's what's wrong with Hartnell. That said, if he'd waive his NMC we might actually get something for his brain dead can't skate ass.

LOL Rux, you really need to start writing your own blog. People would probably pay to read this stuff.

Hartnell won't fetch much in a trade because I think he's the kind of guy you have to play alongside (or opposite) to appreciate. If we're looking for movable vets we should concentrate on getting Kimmo and Briere to waive their NMCs. Either one of them will bring back more than Hartnell ever will.

He won't fetch much in a deadline trade because he's not a rental, he's a six year commitment for a team acquiring him.

As for Briere, if you can get him to go somewhere, I'll drive.

Timonen - who do you replace him with next year, seeing as the Flyers overpaid at $6M to bring him back for lack of other options?

@ Bert EGA

Lol! That's a great picture but it doesn't show the entire package. She's got a smoking body.

Along with making some good cash, Hartnell's seems like a good dude. He'll never make the GQ cover though.

• Like 2

Hartnell seems like a good person. I mean, he's willing to poke fun at himself, and the charity he's created out of some of the dumb stuff (glove, for example, and #Hartnelldown) is terrific. So, I get both his ex-wife and whatsername.

But he's a fricken suckbag on the ice.

Wonder if the "tang" is the problem, they are both sorchingly hot, maybe a bit of a distraction, who knows?.....he needs a Tiger Woods kinda gal....and no, was talking about the stunning Lindsay Vonn.....the new power couple...lol.

Agreed on him looking out of shape. That was a terrible penalty too. Lavy sent the appropriate message though I think Hartnell should have taken more ownership of his benching than he did in his post game comments (something to the effect of it wasn't a message to him but to the team). Perhaps he is returning to his form prior to last year - I hope not. His skating has seemed to regress as well as his touch on those high slot shots he gets on the PP. Fortunately/unfortunately I think the Flyers have bigger concerns.

:-)

When I saw our roster I was glad when the lockout took place becouse I understod that we wouldnt win anything this year with that roster. If Homer is smart and want the best for flyers he takes the blame for the poor silly season and KEEP LAVY this summer. But There is ALOT to do this summer. We have 5-6 players who were Key players 1-2 years ago. Those are not anymore. I think you can figure out for yourself wich players Im talking about. They just dont fill their old spot anymore.