Who do you hate?

JackStraw

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, the Pens hatred, breath it,   love it,    thrive on it.   Ah,  I feel good.

Me, I hate that beadie eyed, rat faced, Fonzie lookalike wannabe John Torterella. Watching his face contort everytime something goes bad for his team is simply painful.

Oh yeah, and most things in a Flyer uniform, although I loved seeing Bryz in flyer orange and wanted to see him a flyer for life. Am I a bad person for that? Bring back Bryz, Bring back Bryz . . .

I said this in another thread...i'm losing some zip off the ol' sports hate fastball .

there are so many douche bags in sports these days, Urban Meyer, All NY Yankees,plus a special hatred for Alex Rodriguez,  the New England Patriots, Jameis Winston, so while i do hate the pittsburgh penguins with an intensity matched only by navy seals... it is slipping, i just cant seem to care enough to hate with the venom of the past, call it mellowing with age , i don't know.  i lament the mellowing of my sporting hatred, i can't even really bring myself to poke B21 and polaris922 too much... sad days indeed... :unsure:

Edited by mojo1917
  • Like 1

I'm kind of with @mojo1917     I no longer really have the love or hate passion I used to.   

Strong dislike?  Eh, okay.  In no particular order:

Gary Bettman

Ann Coulter

@flyercanuck

My boss

As far as actual players, I really cannot think of anyone I really despise anymore.  John Scott comes to mind now that I'm typing, but he's not really worth the emotion of "hate."

Oh, and Peter Jackson for the travesty that is The Hobbit trilogy.

And whomever had the idea of Duck Dynasty.  And anything Kardashian.

And did I mention @flyercanuck ?

I'm kind of with @mojo1917     I no longer really have the love or hate passion I used to.   

Gary Bettman

Ann Coulter

@flyercanuck

My boss

As far as actual players, I really cannot think of anyone I really despise anymore.  John Scott comes to mind now that I'm typing, but he's not really worth the emotion of "hate."

Wait a minute....I'm on a list with Bettman, Ann Coulter and Ruxies' boss??? 

I hate me too!

• Like 1

Gary Bettman

Ann Coulter

@flyercanuck

My boss

Ann Coulter? Damn dude I knew there was something about you I liked. She looks like she was turned down as an extra in Schindlers list for being too thin and nasty looking.....

Ya, I just don't get it. (does this get me off the list...or at least further away from that c@#$ Coulter?)

LOL that really was one hell of a list, huh? I really do have a real visceral reaction whenever she is on my TV.

I actually get mad after about three minutes of duck dynasty, too. I cannot stand it.

Okay. I'll take you off that list and put you up to the one with Benedict Arnold, Solomon Rushdie, Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachman.

Better?

Posted · Hidden by ruxpin, January 11, 2014 - Off-topic
Hidden by ruxpin, January 11, 2014 - Off-topic

Ann Coulter? Damn dude I knew there was something about you I liked. She looks like she was turned down as an extra in Schindlers list for being too thin and nasty looking.....

I kind of liked her as Mr. Ed, but I've hated her ever since

• Like 1
Posted · Hidden by ruxpin, January 11, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by ruxpin, January 11, 2014 - off topic

They were going to cast Ann Coulter as the White Witch in Narnia but decided it would be too scary for both children AND adults.

Posted · Hidden by ruxpin, January 11, 2014 - Good post but now out of place due to editing.
Hidden by ruxpin, January 11, 2014 - Good post but now out of place due to editing.

I think most of us like to keep our fun seperate from politics/religion and can stay on the lighter side....if it starts getting out of hand then close it.