Giroux Arrested - All inclusive Humor Thread

brelic

that is perfect Sami!!!!!! Much better than the French Tickler IMO...

No way! ;)  If I was not at the office I'd find a photo of an actual French Tickler....right "up" Claude's "alley".

• Like 1

I think it would be cool to see Giroux man-up to this on Twitter. It's really no big deal, and self-deprecation usually goes over well with fans. For one it's an admission that they're not perfect, and two, they deal with it head on and with a little humour. Works for me.

I don't understand what the problem is. Sometimes you just gotta grab a butt. Repeatedly.

Good thing Holmgren's not around anymore, or Giroux would be traded to Columbus. And then LA.

And win a Cup or two.... :ph34r:

I think it would be cool to see Giroux man-up to this on Twitter. It's really no big deal, and self-deprecation usually goes over well with fans. For one it's an admission that they're not perfect, and two, they deal with it head on and with a little humour. Works for me.

I agree...  I dont think it is a big deal either.   If I am G I make a joke and apologize and move on.  You know he is never going to hear the end of this on the ice and in the locker room though.  

I agree...  I dont think it is a big deal either.   If I am G I make a joke and apologize and move on.  You know he is never going to hear the end of this on the ice and in the locker room though.  

and from opposing fans.....lol. It kinda cracked me up, this whole thing. I was waiting for our posters to come up with some great one liners and I was certainly not disappointing. Love the fact the Downie signing deflated the whole Pens crowd before they could really enjoy it...great timing Downs!!....now...we will kick your ass!!!

• Like 1

Hartnell was already traded away.

and from opposing fans.....lol. It kinda cracked me up, this whole thing. I was waiting for our posters to come up with some great one liners and I was certainly not disappointing. Love the fact the Downie signing deflated the whole Pens crowd before they could really enjoy it...great timing Downs!!....now...we will kick your ass!!!

Who's deflated? ;)  Downie was, is and always will be a POS - even on the Pens.  The French Tickler on the other hand...

@B21  ha ha....the bottom line is G will be in the top 5 of scoring and Downie has less than a 50/50 shot at finishing out the year...and could cause some problems before he is sent on his way....I'll take that!

@B21  ha ha....the bottom line is G will be in the top 5 of scoring and Downie has less than a 50/50 shot at finishing out the year...and could cause some problems before he is sent on his way....I'll take that!

Bottom line??? BWAHAHAHAHA! (You walked into that one.)

Notice the Pens fans never used that comeback (Yeah - but Crosby is still the best player - na na na na na).

Sorry my friend but it's payback time. :D

I'm sorry... but the Downie signing really has no dog in this race.  After all the unnecessary Crosby is gay type stuff FLyers fans have made up and thrown around as an insult all these years, this is just irony in the extreme.  What will be interesting is the impact it has in the Flyers locker room.  Will it be nothing?  Or will some homophobe in the room be watching out of the corner of his eye and see something he doesn't like?  Will there become a division over his sexuality?  I'm thinking this will be funny.   LOL  I'll cherish this day for a long time.  

Now the Crosby is gay jokes have an instant reBUTTal.   LOL   :lol:

For a guy from a blue collar town like Hearst, Claude sure can't handle his booze. Being in a cop car at 9 pm?! Every time I have been in that situations, it's always been well after midnight.

As a Canadian, it's embarrassing.

Edited by Podein25
  • Like 2

He was so drunk he thought the officer was Crosby and was just trying to hand his A$$ to him once again like he always does.

Your first post and that's how you waste it?  I mean...  apparently he was trying to HAND it repeatedly.  And can you imagine how many times it would take before some local cop decides to arrest a local hero?  Wait...  that's it...  this is all about the NHL punishing the Flyers.  This would NEVER have happened if it weren't the Flyers.  Giroux is being unfairly punished.  No wait... he's just misunderstood.  ALL officials are against the Flyers.  I mean cops are officials sort of, right?  It's the jersey in his closet.  Wait... get that out of the closet.  I mean the sweater, not Giroux...  what?  Giroux in the closet?  Oh my...