Rinaldo is back

Samifan

GI_150121_7q1md_zac-rinaldo_sn1250-200x2

Now that his suspension is served, does he dress again this season?

I for one hope he is relegated to salting Snider's popcorn and placing a napkin in Snider's lap for the remainder of the season. I'd also be ok with an outright release effective immediately.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that his suspension is served, does he dress again this season?

I for one hope he is relegated to salting Snider's popcorn and placing a napkin in Snider's lap for the remainder of the season. I'd also be ok with an outright release effective immediately.

I imagine he'll be scratched for a while till there is an injury and a body is needed till then he'll fetch popcorn.

Wow Zac got shitted on that cheap shot by Chimera and showed restraint and still had to sit in the box....this is going overboard with the refs just taking liberties with Zac might as well sit him no matter what he does he is a target by refs.

Rinaldo attempts a perfectly clean hit ,but the douche on NBC says Rinaldo threw a flying elbow... then that turd Chimera starts with Rinaldo, he doesnt even get his gloves off takes an uppercut and he gets 5 mins. What a friggin joke, the ref shold be written up and suspended. Chimera should have gotten 2 for instigation plus 5 for figting, rinaldo should have not gotten any penalty. Talk about biased refereeing.

Well, we better get used to it....most refs will not be fair when it comes to Zac....it's time for him to go...

Yep the only way he gets away from those calls or get the refs to turn the other way is to join the Pens till then he'll just keep getting picked on by the refs...

@OccamsRazor  Rinaldo is in the exact same spot that Downie was with the Flyers before getting traded, watched so close it's not worth icing him.

Too bad Hexy went and signed him to a 2 year extension...not looking like a smart move...the good thing if you want to call it that is they can waive him and get his whole salary off the books i think.

@OccamsRazor  He makes 850,000 a year, which I believe is the limit you can save by stashing a guy in the AHL.....so if need be, we could send him to the Phantoms and save all his NHL cap hit, which is kinda nice.

The max i think is 900K....which is more than enough. Waive him.....................now.

Archived