Rinaldo's Sweet, Soft Hands

Podein25

Did Giroux author this thread title?? ;)

No.......If he had it would have been called Rinaldo's Sweet, Soft BUTT....... :wub[1]:

If you are going to do a Giroux joke, you should at least make it on "target"....... :rolleyes:

I heard that when he puts his hands on sick people's heads, not only do they get healthy, they surpass what they were prior to their ailment. Kinda like how Steve Rogers became Captain America after all that government experimentation.

I know there aren't many fans of Rinaldo.

A Rinaldo jersey is the only one I've considered purchasing, but that is partly me just being perverse.

He does get short and undeserved shrift from the referees that goes far beyond the actual reputation he earned.  He gets crosschecked and sucker punched, and HE gets 5 for fighting.  He gets crosschecked from behind headfirst into the boards and he gets 2 for diving.  Such BS is unwarranted.  He'll earn his own way into the box, thank you.

So pleased that this thread is still going strong. I can see people are changing their minds about Zac and want to be patient with his development into a 20-goal scorer....

So pleased that this thread is still going strong. I can see people are changing their minds about Zac and want to be patient with his development into a 20-goal scorer....

Personally I'm really looking forward to the next ice age.

Next season he might hit 12 to 15 goals, it's up to him how he wants to play his game, how hungry he is to want to score.

I miss having Shjon Podein and Sami Kapanan...they just made you feel good when they were on the ice.

I'm hoping Rinaldo can be that type of player, I think White can be that player.

Renberg was that type of player as well as Gagne, Simmonds is getting there for sure.

What players made you feel good when they where on the ice?

Next season he might hit 12 to 15 goals, it's up to him how he wants to play his game, how hungry he is to want to score.

I miss having Shjon Podein and Sami Kapanan...they just made you feel good when they were on the ice.

I'm hoping Rinaldo can be that type of player, I think White can be that player.

Renberg was that type of player as well as Gagne, Simmonds is getting there for sure.

Lappy

I still remember Kapanan in the series against Toronto. He was playing defense and got knock woozy and was struggling to get back to the bench. One of the all time warrior for sure.

I still remember Kapanan in the series against Toronto. He was playing defense and got knock woozy and was struggling to get back to the bench. One of the all time warrior for sure.

that guy was awesome! Would of liked his son to be here playing for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to give this a bump in light of his beautiful no look backhand pass to Coliacavo vs the Islanders... that's Jake and Giroux like skill right there.   :D

In all seriousness, he's been pretty good with Cousins and White... that's been a decent line.

Had to give this a bump in light of his beautiful no look backhand pass to Coliacavo vs the Islanders... that's Jake and Giroux like skill right there.    :D

In all seriousness, he's been pretty good with Cousins and White... that's been a decent line.

3 pages for this thread, lol.

I haven't watched much lately - ok none - so can't speak about Cousins' play, but White is a guy who makes the players around him better. He's a smart player with sneaky skill as someone said. Rinaldo can skate. And while nobody is going to mistake him for Einstein out there, he's managed to stay in the NHL with a limited skillset. That means he's smart enough. That's a nice looking 4th line. 

3 pages for this thread, lol.

inconceivable_princess_bride.gif

I wonder has White's play lit a fire under Zac.....realizing here is a guy who could be his replacement because he can do already what the Flyers are trying to get him to do??? Has this made him put in some extra work or something of the sort for his improved play the last couple of weeks.

I say yes.

I wonder has White's play lit a fire under Zac.....realizing here is a guy who could be his replacement because he can do already what the Flyers are trying to get him to do??? Has this made him put in some extra work or something of the sort for his improved play the last couple of weeks.

Maybe. I think White is a guy who leads by example. Hard to dog it around a guy like that. But I think he just is the type of player that makes other better. He's smart. That's a trait that is not just confined to stars. 

Maybe. I think White is a guy who leads by example. Hard to dog it around a guy like that. But I think he just is the type of player that makes other better. He's smart. That's a trait that is not just confined to stars. 

If he can make Rinaldo better he should wear #99...   ;)

I think it's more that the Flyers now have two guys who play like that, which helps compliment one another.

Archived