Jori Lehtera involved in Cocaine Investigation

AJgoal

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Jori Lehtera has been indicted on drug charges. Trial begins December 31.

https://www.is.fi/nhl/art-2000005939718.html

Here's the (poorly) translated article. I especially like the part about his lawyer being interviewed by the "US mascot" lol.

Gritty strikes again!

----

Treatment of the Tampere drug war begins at New Year's Eve.

According to MTV's web site, NHL welter Jori Lehter has been indicted in a wide range of drug scams investigated in the Tampere region.

IS was arrested by district prosecutor Antti Virtanen.

- It is not really right to say this right at this point. The only thing is that the name of the file (Jori) Lehterna and the name of the prosecutor can be found in the slides, says Virtanen.

According to Virtanen, the proceedings will begin in Pirkanmaa District Court on 31 December 2018 and will last for six days.

- The beginning is about the proportion of people who have been dealing with quite a lot of drugs. I can tell it.

The drug suspect was raised in MTV's Crime Scene Program in September just before the NHL season began.

The trick is related to the suspected import of nearly two pounds of cocaine that has been distributed to users in the Tampere region. According to the police, more than three kilograms of sold material have been sold for street solders, and the benefits of the police are 400,000-450,000 euros.

According to MTV, Lehter has denied the police having committed a crime.

The lawyer of Lehter, who has been interviewed by the US mascot, has stated that this is only a minor issue and it is wrong to say that Lehter was actually involved in the story.

Lecturer plays at NHL at the Philadelphia Flyers team. The 30-year-old striker in the United States on the east coast has played 24 games with 1 + 2 in the current season.

Last year, Lehterä Tiienaa in Flyers, earned more than four million euros.

Ville Väänänen

8 minutes ago, brelic said:

Lecturer plays at NHL at the Philadelphia Flyers team. The 30-year-old striker in the United States on the east coast has played 24 games with 1 + 2 in the current season.

You cannot find a better description of Lehtera's time with the Flyers in any language. Perfect

6 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

You cannot find a better description of Lehtera's time with the Flyers in any language. Perfect

He's both a striker and a welter with an army of street solders. 

And Lehtera has denied that the police have committed a crime. Mighty nice of him to vouch for them like that.

Oh, and he's a 1+2 this season. I'd say that's at least equivalent to a 3.

28 minutes ago, brelic said:

The 30-year-old striker in the United States on the east coast has played 24 games with 1 + 2 in the current season.

LOL ... Striker ....isn't that a soccer position ....  Lehtera has been playing the wrong sport!  LOL

14 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

They can't let him play now, right? For one, I'd imagine that his visas are going to get revoked fairly immediately.

I think Mcdud was an accomplice so take him too.

Darn what will they do for vet leadership all the popcorn secrets passed down from Umburger to Vinny will be lost forever!!!!

46 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

They can't let him play now, right? For one, I'd imagine that his visas are going to get revoked fairly immediately.

Not sure how it works. @vis might know.

Is an indictment enough to suspend / terminate employment? Maybe suspend pending the outcome? 

Archived