Game 33: Rangers at Flyers; 3/25/21 @ 7, NBCSP, ESPN+

Howie58

Nah don't worry about Hart he knows better than anyone his skaters are giving him no help. I do worry he prob has zero interest in staying in the O&B.

Not sure where he's at contract-wise...but what goalie would volunteer to stick with this "team?"

5 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

What coach is available to motivate this pathetic team.

Hey, I'll take an interim appointment for a Wawa coffee and expenses. My performance couldn't be any worse than current staff. You want the PP? Mojo can toss the pucks and invoke his hate chant!

Edited by Howie58

These guys are not as bad as they look. They're not. NHL players should not blow coverage the way they do. They shouldn't misfire on 5-foot passes. They shouldn't whiff on wide-open nets. Etc etc.

They're playing like they got their heads up their own asses, sometimes the whole night but always at least 20 minutes a game.

Something is really rotten god only knows what it is.

10 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

What coach is available to motivate this pathetic team.

Scotty Bowman in his prime imbued with the immortal soul of Jack Adams couldn't motivate this group.

That said, I hear Ralph Kreuger is available...

Just now, radoran said:

Scotty Bowman in his prime imbued with the immortal soul of Jack Adams couldn't motivate this group.

That said, I hear Ralph Kreuger is available...

I prefer Freddy for this heaping, steaming pile of crap of a team.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

These guys are not as bad as they look. They're not. NHL players should not blow coverage the way they do. They shouldn't misfire on 5-foot passes. They shouldn't whiff on wide-open nets. Etc etc.

They're playing like they got their heads up their own asses, sometimes the whole night but always at least 20 minutes a game.

Something is really rotten god only knows what it is.

They are psychologically weak and they are 100% mentally defeated. Write this season off it will not be salvaged. Don’t bother to bring up any Phantoms to experience this disaster, let them experience winning in the AHL. 

• Like 1

It's strange though RJ because I agree we saw that mentally-defeated team for the first 30 minutes tonight. Then Giroux scores and suddenly they're playing with urgency and awareness of Team D. Myers covers for Sanheim as he should, NAK is throwing the body, Hayes actually shoots the puck for once, passing was more accurate etc.

Still making mistakes but not the OMG WTF type that littered the first 30 minutes. 

[edit: back to the mental midgets I guess. 7-2. Oh wait, Couturier makes it 7-3. FanFknTastic. This team is a damn joke.]

Edited by GratefulFlyers
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, radoran said:

The Flyers are playing like a team that has already clinched and can take a few games off before they start.

have already clinched and confirmed there Tee Times for tomorrow.....

23 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Would love to see Big Sam beat someone's are here

Well, you got your wish, almost. Keep Morin on. At least he's engaged. He stands up for his team. I wouldn't care if he ends up -25. 

• Good Post 2

26 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Would love to see Big Sam beat someone's are here

Let’s salvage an ounce of respect for old time Flyers hockey...yes I would love to see Morin pummel a Ranger, since #1 punk Sean Avery is retired , there really aren’t any players in the Rangers that I hate . I guess Brandon Lemuiex  since his father was a complete  cheap shot coward , so yes beat him senseless .