Game 21: Flyers at Rangers; 12/1/21 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

A blowout could be brewing. Flyers benefited from a bad call kept it 2-0. But it's only temporary that 3rd goal is coming. At least they made it to the break only down 2.

10 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Farabee went to the locker room after that collision, how soon before they announce he has a separated shoulder.

Sure looked like it. He stayed on the bench but only took 1 shift after then went to the locker room. The way the Flyers injury bug is going this year I wouldn't be surprised if he's out indefinitely.

Yeah the first one he was screened pretty good. But the puck wasn't deflected I guess he never saw it.

But Jeez I knew that 3rd goal was coming...but 34 seconds into the 2nd...Whoo boy. Sure it's just Kreider he's no goal scorer - no need to pick him up alone in the slot. Damn this is ugly.

Nice work there boys...JVR throws a 60' cross ice to a wide open Konecny and Konecny lets the puck hit his skate - puck goes flying down the ice.

Official word: Farabee will not return due to an UBI.

Alright! Frost gets the Flyers right back in this game...NOT. 3-1 but it feels like 6-1.

4 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

I don't see anything good coming from firing AV.  Yeo or Therrien will take over unless all the coaches get the ax.  And if that happens, Lappy may take the reins.  

What other coaches are available?

Quenneville (kidding)

Tortorella

Boudreau

Anyone else?

Tocchet? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

Frost hi-sticking again, 2nd minor tonight. Just like the first one - no reason he wasn't lifting the stick, nothing he was just careless.

Frost's shifts tonight have all been Giroux-like he looks for the pass first and I've yet to see him take it to the net. I know some are high on this kid but the Flyers have enough of that type.

edit: to be fair he did work hard in front of the net when he scored the goal.

Edited by GratefulFlyers

If I am Chuckles before the deadline I'm trying to move as much as I can off this sinking ship.

And I start by moving my whole second pair...no seriously I move them both.

I pick up the phone and see how much the Ducks want for Manson.

My plan would be to go into 2022 with my top 4 of 

Provorov Ellis

York Manson

Zamula ?????

WTF I have given up on Sanheim ever knowing WTF to do when the puck is in his own end really GHTFOH!!!!

And now we can talk about this group of forwards.

Where to even start?

Make me an offer....