OMG we need a goalie!

Buffalo Rick

Dell suspended.  Houser has Covid.  Luukenen injured.  Toharski and Anderson will travel but not cleared.  Sabres shopping for someone to play in the desert tomorrow.  I thought the game was in Buffalo and the Sabres are favored in Vegas.  My money 💰 is down.  Yikes.😩.  George Plimpton where are you

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Dell suspended.  Houser has Covid.  Luukenen injured.  Toharski and Anderson will travel but not cleared.  Sabres shopping for someone to play in the desert tomorrow.  I thought the game was in Buffalo and the Sabres are favored in Vegas.  My money 💰 is down.  Yikes.😩.  George Plimpton where are you

Dailyfaceoff has Tokarski listed as a "Game Time Decision".
That's something at least.

Tokarski himself isn't much to put a bunch of money behind, but if he can play, it would be much better than dressing the equipment manager and then having him backed up by the spare concession guy...

@Hockey Junkie

In all seriousness, Tokarski has till tomorrow to be cleared, if he is being listed as a game time decision, chances are he will be good to go.
Meanwhile, should give the Sabres a bit of time, if they get him on a plane today, to get someone from Rochester over to Glendale for backup duty.

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

@Hockey Junkie

In all seriousness, Tokarski has till tomorrow to be cleared, if he is being listed as a game time decision, chances are he will be good to go.
Meanwhile, should give the Sabres a bit of time, if they get him on a plane today, to get someone from Rochester over to Glendale for backup duty.

If they don’t sign someone they could put Rochester goalie on a red eye to Phoenix 

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Martin Jones??  Can he be traded AND get there in time?

Maybe for Cozens?  Seems fair to me.

Let them throw Jack Quinn in, and I would listen.  Oh, wait, I forgot, we have Fletch as the Flyers' GM.   Never mind then.

• Like 1

The Sabres might be the laughingstock of the NHL...but the Flyers are the Sabres bitches. 

Their idiot GM took our bigger idiot GM out to the woodshed and then their team did the same to ours, over and over.

Rick should be on here mocking every last one of us.

• Like 4

On 1/28/2022 at 3:05 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

Flyers can send you Martin Jones real cheaply.....maybe say a 4th round pick???