Pea-Brain GM Signs Nicholas Deslauriers Who Can’t Play Hockey For 4 Years

SCFlyguy

4 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

Wait, I thought the Deslauriers deal was two years for $4M, which is stupid.  It’s actually $2M for 4 years?  OMFG.  Lol at this clown brain.

OMFG .... you are right ...

Jeff Marek of Sportsnet reports that the Deslauriers deal is for four years and just under $2MM per season.

WTF!!!!!!  His he that effin brain dead ..... Fletch seriously needs to be committed and evaluated for early stages of dementia (an know I am not picking on those folks as my dad has dementia)

This is so inexcusable I really have no words ....

5 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

OMFG .... you are right ...

Jeff Marek of Sportsnet reports that the Deslauriers deal is for four years and just under $2MM per season.

WTF!!!!!!  His he that effin brain dead ..... Fletch seriously needs to be committed and evaluated for early stages of dementia (an know I am not picking on those folks as my dad has dementia)

This is so inexcusable I really have no words ....

The laughing stock of the NHL.

Torts is not going to like way they have put together for him.

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Torts is not going to like way they have put together for him.

he should just say eff it now, turn in his resignation and walk away from this cluster f.......

All the money in the world is not worth this aggravation .......

I would not blame him one bit .......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Is it a 2-way?   Please, God, tell me he's not taking up a roster slot or coming in as the 7th or some crap.   It's bad enough it's a contract slot.

What is this guy on?    Check his offshore bank accounts for anything with a Ranger logo on it.

16 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Is it a 2-way?   Please, God, tell me he's not taking up a roster slot or coming in as the 7th or some crap.   It's bad enough it's a contract slot.

What is this guy on?    Check his offshore bank accounts for anything with a Ranger logo on it.

Nope and it is for 1.75mill per season so you can't even bury the whole contract.

If Chuck is smart he won't sit down during this he should stay moving harder to hit the target that way....run when you see the laser red dot on your head.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

If Chuck is smart he won't sit down during this he should stay moving harder to hit the target that way....run when you see the laser red dot on your head.

I'm thinking he is going to need a hired armed protection guards for the foreseeable future .....

• Haha 1

Nick Deslauriers 506 games played, including 4 years of major junior in Quebec. 44 goals, 41 assists. 

This is chuckles idea of more skill.

Somebody buy Holmgren a broken bike and put him on it at the top of a steep hill. Can it get any more insane in dysfunctionland.

1 hour ago, flyer4ever said:

Nick Deslauriers 506 games played, including 4 years of major junior in Quebec. 44 goals, 41 assists. 

This is chuckles idea of more skill.

Somebody buy Holmgren a broken bike and put him on it at the top of a steep hill. Can it get any more insane in dysfunctionland.

I pray with those stats that he's a D-man.   😳

21 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Fletcher needs Deslauriers to “protect the younger guys” from developing into NHL players. 

Retard for Bedard!

re·tard
[retard]

VERB
  1. delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment:
  • Like 2

We are laughing stocks of the league. In a league where cap space is king we sign Nic and Braun to 1.75 per?? Nic gets 4 yrs?? W-T-F??? Neither one of these stiffs is even worth vet minimum??? EMBARRASSING!!

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

10 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

We are laughing stocks of the league. In a league where cap space is king we sign Nic and Braun to 1.75 per?? Nic gets 4 yrs?? W-T-F??? Neither one of these stiffs is even worth vet minimum??? EMBARRASSING!!

As currently constructed…. This team couldn’t win the Calder Cup and would finish dead last in the AHL….

• Like 2