Frost

hmc687

On 9/11/2023 at 1:29 PM, RonJeremy said:

Emil Andrea

maybe he’ll be “all that” but isn’t he like 5’9” 176lbs? I think he’s 21 so he won’t get any taller obviously. Hopefully he puts on some serious muscle weight otherwise his lack of size may be tough to overcome in the NHL.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

They do, which is why Briere signed Marc Staal. He will help the team in ways that fans won’t necessarily see, especially right away, but I think this was another excellent move by Briere and the Flyers. Because you’re right the team, especially the D needs help in the leadership department. Like @CoachX says Scott Laughton can’t do it all!

Hurtful :lookssad:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 4:22 PM, GratefulFlyers said:

maybe he’ll be “all that” but isn’t he like 5’9” 176lbs? I think he’s 21 so he won’t get any taller obviously. Hopefully he puts on some serious muscle weight otherwise his lack of size may be tough to overcome in the NHL.

Does the name Theo Fluery ring a bell? Or maybe Sami Kapinen? Size is not the be all end all when it comes to  skills on the ice. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 7:40 AM, flyerrod said:

Does the name Theo Fluery ring a bell? Or maybe Sami Kapinen? Size is not the be all end all when it comes to  skills on the ice. 

He has looked good so far, seems to be one of a somewhat rare breed who plays above his size and weight. I’d love to see him bulk up as much as possible. He’s got good instincts defensively including making quick, short outlet passes. Small sample but looking good so far.

4 hours ago, darthbal said:

Hmmm, not looking good for Frosty and his new contract....

Being benched for 3 games in a row; so when is the trade coming?

Whenever Ottawa decides to give in and send them Shane Pinto.

Flyers can wait it out they are in a rebuild.

Senators can they have cap space issues and a need to make a deep playoff run.

Can't say for sure but to me Danny Briere upstanding what leverage is and how to use it.

At some point he's going to have to draw into the line-up. When that happens he'd better play like his hair is on fire. 

Danny Jonesy® won't be able to get a bag of pucks for him if he can't break into this team's top 9.

I'm over the kid. He hasn't failed to miss an opportunity. 

He can get traded and become a star somewhere else.

Good riddance. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

At some point he's going to have to draw into the line-up. When that happens he'd better play like his hair is on fire. 

Danny Jonesy® won't be able to get a bag of pucks for him if he can't break into this team's top 9.

I'm over the kid. He hasn't failed to miss an opportunity. 

He can get traded and become a star somewhere else.

Good riddance. 

I also had high hopes...but if the kid don't wanna bring it...BYYYYEEEE!!