Do the Flyers even have a call up to fill in for Coburn?

Are the flyers really going to have to call up Lilje? Wow, Foster, Lilje, Gus and Gervais playing in the same game??????

Brb, going to go check the draft rankings again...

I say bring Mathers in and let him pound on people for entertainment. God knows this team isnt providing it otherwise

• Like 2

according to rux...he cut himself with his bra strap!

(the infamous upper body injury)

Haha, I should have known I'd get smarmy answers ;)

I honestly don't know what happened because I didn't see the game. I was at band practice, and got the 2-0 update on my phone and when I left, lo and behold we'd lost in a SO. I shamefully cheered :(

The write up on philly.com didn't shed any light either.

@brelic

@DaGreatGazoo was at the game and he said in his post nothing stands out either. We couldn't tell either while watching on TV either. Either way we probably bring up Lilja (oh yeah) :wacko:

let the Seth Jones sweepstakes continue!

The more I look at the lottery weightings, the less I believe that we'll actually end up with the 1st overall, even if we finish dead last. But, anywhere in the top 5 should be excellent.

I wonder if this is a year to try to get another first round pick, Maybe Barkov or Nurse is still around in the 10-15 slots ?

Maybe that's a stretch, but based upon @Podein25 and our other scouts @claudemonet @TimKerrFan12 @jammer2 if Drouin or MacKinnon are there when we pick we'd be foolish not to take them, having another pick in the top half of the draft can help with drafting for need vs best player available.

• Like 3

I wonder if this is a year to try to get another first round pick, Maybe Barkov or Nurse is still around in the 10-15 slots ?

Maybe that's a stretch, but based upon @Podein25 and our other scouts @claudemonet @TimKerrFan12 @jammer2 if Drouin or MacKinnon are there when we pick we'd be foolish not to take them, having another pick in the top half of the draft can help with drafting for need vs best player available.

Do you think Columbus would pick up the phone if we called them? They have 3 first round picks (theirs, the Pens', and the Kings').

@mojo1917

Personally I can't see Barkov or Nurse being around past #10. Since we need D prospects, perhaps a guy like Ristolainen or the big Russian Zadorov would be, but even that's a stretch I think. Pulock presumably would be around in that 10-15 range.

Edited by Podein25