Apparently something is worked out with the nucks

I wouldn't mind a short-term deal signed AFTER he is bought out.

WTF would the Flyers trade for that contact, 60 mins after getting rid of an equally bad contract?

Makes no sense...

Exactly. Why trade for him (and take on another horrible contract), when you could just sign him to a more reasonable contract after VAN amnesties him???

I wouldn't mind a short-term deal signed AFTER he is bought out.

WTF would the Flyers trade for that contact, 60 mins after getting rid of an equally bad contract?

Makes no sense...

So, kinda liike signing Mark Streit?

If this is coming from Ek you can believe it is pure BS...

If Homer trade for Luongo and that crappy contract i'm turning in my Flyer jersey...all those options on the market that you don't have to marry yourself to for a decade it worry just he further proof Homer is a buffoon...

• Like 2

@ OR...

I would be right next to you handing in my jersey... although, I might light them on fire in pure disgust. If Roberto would come on the cheap at a short term deal fine... if they TRADE for him and take on that contract I simply give up...

wtf does E4 mean?? Never understood Ek's E-rating system.

It's the estimate he gives based on the number of people he can cite with the rumor.

For example, Eklund thought of it - 1

Eklund wrote it down - 2

You read it - 3

e4 means that you posted about it on a forum

:ph34r:

• Like 1

wtf does E4 mean?? Never understood Ek's E-rating system.

For comedic pleasure:

E1 - This is a rumor that comes from a single reliable source not in any way directly connected to the players or teams involved.

E2 - This rumor is simply more than one reliable sources not in any way directly connected to the players or teams involved and not connected to each other. It does not have to equate to two E1’s. It could be several E1’s.

E3 - This rumor comes from a single source with ties somehow to the players or teams involved.

E4 - This rumor comes from more than one source with ties to the players or teams involved.

E5 - This rumor comes from source telling Eklund the deal is 100% done and just has not been announced yet

Edited by murraycraven

@ctid Forget the actual wording, but E-5 is a done deal, so it's as close to a done deal without being completed as humanly possible. Also means multiple sources have confirmed the pending transaction.....take it for what it is worth....lol.

edit....ok, was off a bit....lol.

Edited by jammer2

I could see the Flyers trying to sign Luongo if Vancouver buys him out, but even Homer isn't crazy enough to take on his current contract after the Bryzgalov debacle. Thing is, if Luongo becomes a free agent then he would be a pretty desirable commodity I would think. He might not come cheap.