Mason Sucks!

Guest flyercanuck

@OccamsRazor Good God....the breakaways.....perhaps the very worst in NHL history at stopping those. One little deke and WHAM, he's sucked and it's in the net. WILL NOT MISS THAT ONE BIT!!! Always seemed to happen at the worst time also, just when we were getting momentum back on our side!!!

• Like 1

Good God....the breakaways.....perhaps the very worst in NHL history at stopping those. One little deke and WHAM, he's sucked and it's in the net. WILL NOT MISS THAT ONE BIT!!!

Yeah i think i jumped for joy i forget which game it was when Mason stoned someone breaking in alone and he got nothing....breathe of fresh air!!!!

@OccamsRazor Good God....the breakaways.....perhaps the very worst in NHL history at stopping those. One little deke and WHAM, he's sucked and it's in the net. WILL NOT MISS THAT ONE BIT!!! Always seemed to happen at the worst time also, any and everytime there was a breakaway.

Fixed.

• Like 1

@brelic

Wow, you're optimistic!

Haha! It must be a roller coaster ride in his head. First he's blocked by a 7 year Bryzaster in front of him, then he plays well enough to raise a few eyebrows and a shot at #1 next year, now he's all alone on the roster. And soon, he won't be... and depending on who they get, it could be a very different message.

yes, but given your goalie situation you can't be laughing too hard!

What situation? Losing the eastern conference finals to an inability to score? Fleury gets 40 wins per season. Vokoun got us to the ECF. I'm laughing my ass off. ;) But more at FC's poke at how quick Flyers fans turn on goalies than the successes or failures of your goaltenders or franchise.

What situation? Losing the eastern conference finals to an inability to score? Fleury gets 40 wins per season. Vokoun got us to the ECF. I'm laughing my ass off. ;) But more at FC's poke at how quick Flyers fans turn on goalies than the successes or failures of your goaltenders or franchise.

Yeah, that is how I took it and FC is on the money with his clever post. I suspect it wont even take until the start of the season for Flyers fans are calling for a lynching!

I am guessinng your wink indicates sarcasm because I cant imagine an intelligent hockey fan like yourself (well intelligent for a Pens fan anyway! (had to throw a jab in there!)) can not be totally comfortable with a Fleury/Vokoun combo. Dont worry it's still better than we got! Mason + ?? :wacko: (Rumor has it Luongo, which depending on the deal I would be ok with, but knowing Homer, I am not going to be happy with the deal!)

OMG!!! I wish I had something funny or enlighting to say but I don't... But, I bet the Flyers fans will be hating on Mason before the opening faceoff... There are 5 top sports in Philly. Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Sixers and and goal tender hating....

Um... The Pens just got to the Final with a guy that the Flyers decided wasn't worth signing in front of Bryzgalov.

I think you missed my point. If you were a Pens fan, would you be confident that the Fleury/Vokoun combo is gonna back stop you to a cup?

@ polaris

You mean being the favorite to win the cup and choking again? To a team that got beat by Chicago in 6. Hahaha now you've got me laughing. Luckily the mods on here have your back.

How about that great discussion you had about how good the isles were compared to us... You were so convinced that you took my bet that the Flyers would have more points next year. Oh wait, you Pitted out of that. Hahaha classic, bro.