Flyers want Zachary Fuchale

Guest hf101

Breaking News. T. P reporting on CSN that within the last hour he has heard that the Devils are focused in acquiring in goalie Zachary Fuchale from Halifax. And that the Flyers will do what they can to make sure the Devils do not draft Fuchale.

This becomes rather interesting because the Devils draft #9 ahead of the Flyers. Most mock drafts don't have Fuchale going in the top 12, which means we would need to get a late first round pick or early second round pick.

If it was anyone other than Lou drafting him in the 9 slot, I'd say it's a all in move. As great as Zach looked, he has a way higher chance to be a bust than any forward or d man at in that slot. That kinda miss is a suicide move for a GM, which is why you don't see a lot of goalies going high.....and this draft is just a little different to all out miss on.

And that the Flyers will do what they can to make sure the Devils do not draft Fuchale.

Craig Button said he is best goaltender he has ever seen at his young age...his idol growing up and playing style emulate Broduer...so we'll have to wait 5-6 years to know if he'll be bust...

• Like 1

I'm interested in this prospect but don't know much about him. Can anyone answer these questions?

Does he care about the universe?

Does he own a husky?

Does he have a soft spot in his heart for brutal tyrants?

Any help you can offer would be welcome.

This local scribe and fellow poolie did have NJ taking Fucale in his Mock and he's not alone among locals in the know that predict NJ will take Fucale

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sports/1138587-why-wait-until-sunday-palov-predicts-the-1st-round-of-the-nhl-draft

I don't think it makes sense to sell assets to move up to take Fucale earlier than 9, Move up to get Nurse or someone like that, but not a goalie...

• Like 1

@doom88 Guess Fucale goes back to jr's for a few years and then takes over for Budji as back up, then challenges Price eventually. Realy nice spot to be in, having the potential successor to Price and have some much time to develop him. I liked Montreals draft.

Breaking News. T. P reporting on CSN that within the last hour he has heard that the Devils are focused in acquiring in goalie Zachary Fuchale from Halifax. And that the Flyers will do what they can to make sure the Devils do not draft Fuchale.

This becomes rather interesting because the Devils draft #9 ahead of the Flyers. Most mock drafts don't have Fuchale going in the top 12, which means we would need to get a late first round pick or early second round pick.

Guess they didn't want him.

So, when is NJ going to lose that 1st round pick for the Kovy deal punishment? I hate seeing NJ restocking with high picks and CHOOSING not to be punished year after year.

Next season doom. Let's hope they finish last in the league :lol:

So, when is NJ going to lose that 1st round pick for the Kovy deal punishment? I hate seeing NJ restocking with high picks and CHOOSING not to be punished year after year.

Has to be next year. It was NJ's choice of 2013 or 2014.

Classy move by New Jersey, selected Brodeur's kid in the 7th round. Can never have enough quality tenders....

I hope they finish in the top 3. How can you choose when you get punished?

Cause the evil ButtClown makes things up as he goes along? Allowing the offending team to choose their punishment was soo effed up, he couldn't help but make it happen.