Coots being Shopped?

Guest Vincent05

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALLsportsINTEL

FLYERS - Source - Team does not want to move Coburn, trying to package Couturier with either Grossman or Meszaros to get a buyer.

His tweets has them talking to Jets also, I'm not sure how credit this guys is but seeing the tweets of possibly trading Coots is making me sick. I will be piss if we do end up giving away Coots because of Vinny. If we somehow upgrade our d then it's a different story.

• Like 1

man i would hate to lose coots....granted he struggled last year and it was a season shortened season...but dang it he shut down Malkin in the playoffs. If we do give him up...it better be for someone really good....or im really gonna be pisssed

• Like 1

@mojo1917 I'd say more like Coots for Bogosian.

Which, I think, benefits the Jets more than the Flyers. I know it's a 100% hypothetical at this point (and why not), but would you do this trade if you are the Flyers? Me? No way. But I see your point. I htink this would be a bad trade for the Flyers, but it makes sense, actually.

I don't mind trading Coots at all. After last year I thought he simply doesn't have the foot/skating speed to reach his potential. He reminded me of Handzus but with less teeth and perhaps more hair. Nashville might be ready to let a D-man go. I'd be calling the Preds ASAP.

You guys would love Bogosian. Hard hitting tough Dman who can provide offense with a wicked shot. He's a RFA, so maybe the Jets can't sign him. Coots for Bogo is pretty even IMO.

All 300+ pounds of him

NO THANK YOU

I don't mind trading Coots at all. After last year I thought he simply doesn't have the foot/skating speed to reach his potential. He reminded me of Handzus but with less teeth and perhaps more hair. Nashville might be ready to let a D-man go. I'd be calling the Preds ASAP.

After 1 1/2 seasons he is a bust really?

Posted · Hidden by Digityman, July 3, 2013 - dup
Hidden by Digityman, July 3, 2013 - dup

After 1 1/2 seasons he is a bust really?