I like what I'm seeing

vonginous

Not so much the bad hits, but the passion. They look like they want to win this game.

That being said, Jesus christ, these NBC announcers are ****** pathetic.

gooning it up doesnt win hockey games, skill does.

Oh it was horrible. They were hitting, fighting, showing emotion, killing penalties, standing up for themselves, looking like they cared. Berube will be disgusted I guess.

And Rinaldo started it all. He took a cheap penalty he shouldnt have, but before that he set the pace physically and is the reason for the first goal. Hits matter and  if you watch the first flyer goal, the dman on pittsburg turned to go up the wing and took one look and saw rinaldo and flat out panicked and threw it blindly up the middle to schenn who scored. 

They actually looked like they cared, emotion just doesnt happen on its own, you have manufacture it at times and they did it tonight. They have played all season afraid of penalties and where has it got them? tonight they hit when they a chance to hit, and they won the game. They didnt turn away from hits like they have to often this year.

Crosby always disappears when the rough going starts, and he did tonight. Its no surprise the turnovers were lopsided in flyers favour(according to the nhl.com stats so far) as were the hits, those two things go together.

Old time hockey!!!!!!

Like I said, Hextall will change things, guaranteed. Thats how its done.

Buckle up, it wont be for the faint of hearted but hexie is gonna turn this around, might be too late this year but this culture of backing down, not supporting each other and being pushed around is going to end. Some might not like it, but you can guarantee its coming.

Hextall probably took a few of then asside and they got them message.

Officials let them get away with a lot too though. Can't count on that every game. Your boys always play fired up against the Pens, though. Makes it more fun to watch.

More fun to watch than playing the corpse the Flyers are the other 78 games of the season.

Someone needs to take the Flyers to see Tony Robbins and have him hypnotize them into seeing Penguins no matter who they're playing.

Officials let them get away with a lot too though. Can't count on that every game. Your boys always play fired up against the Pens, though. Makes it more fun to watch.

Always look forward to these games

Oh it was horrible. They were hitting, fighting, showing emotion, killing penalties, standing up for themselves, looking like they cared. Berube will be disgusted I guess.

And Rinaldo started it all. He took a cheap penalty he shouldnt have, but before that he set the pace physically and is the reason for the first goal. Hits matter and if you watch the first flyer goal, the dman on pittsburg turned to go up the wing and took one look and saw rinaldo and flat out panicked and threw it blindly up the middle to schenn who scored.

They actually looked like they cared, emotion just doesnt happen on its own, you have manufacture it at times and they did it tonight. They have played all season afraid of penalties and where has it got them? tonight they hit when they a chance to hit, and they won the game. They didnt turn away from hits like they have to often this year.

Crosby always disappears when the rough going starts, and he did tonight. Its no surprise the turnovers were lopsided in flyers favour(according to the nhl.com stats so far) as were the hits, those two things go together.

Old time hockey!!!!!!

Like I said, Hextall will change things, guaranteed. Thats how its done.

Buckle up, it wont be for the faint of hearted but hexie is gonna turn this around, might be too late this year but this culture of backing down, not supporting each other and being pushed around is going to end. Some might not like it, but you can guarantee its coming.

Hextall probably took a few of then asside and they got them message.

Can we please implement the use of paragraph breaks? .

More fun to watch than playing the corpse the Flyers are the other 78 games of the season.

Someone needs to take the Flyers to see Tony Robbins and have him hypnotize them into seeing Penguins no matter who they're playing.

SEND IN BANANA HANDS!!!

Archived