just for fun draft lottery

vonginous

We have nothing left. After tomorrow we won't even have this.

Have no fear...the draft should be deep enough where you WILL be getting a good player with your team's pick...plus you have the Bolts 1st pick as well.

If the FO is doing their due diligence, they have been burning the midnight oil plotting and planning for various scenarios and will get you a pair of players in that 1st round that will help your team back to contention status.

You can then spend the summer mulling the exciting possibilities.

I speak from experience on this sort of thing...as you know, the Bolts have had some HORRIFIC seasons where all they had was the draft and the summer to go over what 'could be'.

Have no fear...the draft should be deep enough where you WILL be getting a good player with your team's pick...plus you have the Bolts 1st pick as well.

If the FO is doing their due diligence, they have been burning the midnight oil plotting and planning for various scenarios and will get you a pair of players in that 1st round that will help your team back to contention status.

You can then spend the summer mulling the exciting possibilities.

I speak from experience on this sort of thing...as you know, the Bolts have had some HORRIFIC seasons where all they had was the draft and the summer to go over what 'could be'.

not gnna jump, I know we will get some good players. Just hope hexy and crew choose wisely

Archived