Evander Kane?

sekkes85

Just now, brelic said:

Well, it *is* a fair bit nerdy.

Wait, wait -- are you doubting my nerdiness? Do we need to have a nerdy showdown? Is that what's about to happen right now? I've got friends you know.... you should know that. Bad friends.

tenor.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, elmatus said:

Wait, wait -- are you doubting my nerdiness? Do we need to have a nerdy showdown? Is that what's about to happen right now? I've got friends you know.... you should know that. Bad friends.

tenor.gif

I got some friends too. 

GWAR thrash metal heavy shock visual kei wallpaper

3 hours ago, radoran said:

Well, there are 13 players in the league who make as much or more than OReilly that have more points than him this season.

And 13 who don't.

We report, you decide. I think most players are overpaid...

My point was that your characterization of him as a 40-50 player was fundamentally incorrect.

Because it was.

:cheers:

Ok i don't follow what you are saying but hey let's do what everyone else is doing right? Unless you're getting hung up on 40-50 points.

Ok 50-60 points guy......so much better.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Ok i don't follow what you are saying but hey let's do what everyone else is doing right? Unless you're getting hung up on 40-50 points.

Ok 50-60 points guy......so much better.

You asked if that is what a $7.5M guy was worth in this league and he's right in the middle of players with a $7.5M or more cap hit in terms of point production this season.

Again, he's not at all a fit for the Flyers.

That's not because he's a bad player or overpaid.

9 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

That means he will be a Flyer....

:rage:

If they are thinking the VeeGees are going to win, I could see them dealing Patrick for O'Reilly to make a run in the next few seasons.

As a second line center behind Couturier, they would be a dominant faceoff team and likely have some big scoring punch.

Not something I would necessarily do, but i could see them doing something like that.

And the sad thing is it would guarantee Patrick turned into the next Cody Hodgson in Buffalo... :hocky:

20 minutes ago, radoran said:

If they are thinking the VeeGees are going to win, I could see them dealing Patrick for O'Reilly to make a run in the next few seasons.

As a second line center behind Couturier, they would be a dominant faceoff team and likely have some big scoring punch.

Not something I would necessarily do, but i could see them doing something like that.

And the sad thing is it would guarantee Patrick turned into the next Cody Hodgson in Buffalo... :hocky:

Sure but they don't have the goalie for that run. It would be a dumb move.

And one of if not both the VGs could need to be moved when this window does open.

Who knows right now.

@InsideSabres
1h1 hour ago
More
Rumblings of #Sabres #Flyers deal looming. Offer stands as Kane, Lehner, and Pouliot for Raffl, Read, Hagg, Elliot, and both of Philadelphia’s first round picks. Philadelphia wants a conditonal pick involved, We’ll see. #Sabres #FlyersTalk

Lol, if that trade ever happened, I would lose my mind. Plus, all three Buffalo players are on expiring contracts. 

Thats laughably bad. 

7 minutes ago, brelic said:

@InsideSabres
1h1 hour ago
More
Rumblings of #Sabres #Flyers deal looming. Offer stands as Kane, Lehner, and Pouliot for Raffl, Read, Hagg, Elliot, and both of Philadelphia’s first round picks. Philadelphia wants a conditonal pick involved, We’ll see. #Sabres #FlyersTalk

Lol, if that trade ever happened, I would lose my mind. Plus, all three Buffalo players are on expiring contracts. 

Thats laughably bad. 

Haha. I looked up his Twitter account for kicks. His description:

I was once a Sabres intern. I still have connections with people in organization. I have been known to be right.

Bob MacKenzie he is not.

2 hours ago, brelic said:

@InsideSabres
1h1 hour ago
More

Thats laughably bad. 

Oh dear God  hope that trade is bullshiit!!!

No way do i want to move Hagg one of the best young ACTUAL defensemen they have.....HELL NO!!!!!!

Pouliot?? Really??? I would trade Read for him maybe....turrible turrible trade...Ron would have lost his goddamn mind!

On 2/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, brelic said:

@InsideSabres
1h1 hour ago
More

Drop Hagg, and our first round pick and replace with Lehtera and we have a deal... maybe lol

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, brelic said:

@InsideSabres
1h1 hour ago
More

Thats laughably bad. 

It's even more laughable considering they just recalled Ullmark to replace Lehner, who left yesterday's game with an injury.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/19/sabres-recall-ullmark-with-lehner-injured/

This is taking Eklund-ing to a new level.

ETA: I mean, there is literally no upside to this deal for the Flyers. They get worse in goal. They get worse on defense. They get the worst person in the deal. They give up TWO first round picks, one of which they traded a 60-point forward for just this past offseason. It would be believable, but for the fact heat Chiarelli is in Edmonton.

9 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

It's even more laughable considering they just recalled Ullmark to replace Lehner, who left yesterday's game with an injury.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/19/sabres-recall-ullmark-with-lehner-injured/

This is taking Eklund-ing to a new level.

ETA: I mean, there is literally no upside to this deal for the Flyers. They get worse in goal. They get worse on defense. They get the worst person in the deal. They give up TWO first round picks, one of which they traded a 60-point forward for just this past offseason. It would be believable, but for the fact heat Chiarelli is in Edmonton.

Hextall isn't that stupid. I think they'll trade for Raanta instead. 

9 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

He’s got amazing stats on a basement dwelling team. His save % is way better than Elliott. 

I wonder if they could sign him for two years and have him be the starter next year with Elliott as backup.

What would he cost in a trade?

33 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

The @insidesabres thing is not happening.  It's ridiculous.

But they're not getting Raanta.   He's their goalie and is doing well.   They're either not moving him or it would take pieces you really don't want to see go.

Archived