Game 16: Flyers at Leafs; 11/9/19 @ 7

Howie58

53 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Provy has had an absolute horror show of a game.

No what is a horror who is what i was watching (and just left) my Gamecocks laying an egg at home vs division 2 team Appalachian St.

Just embarrassing losing 20 -9....and the worst part i took my 8 year old daughter to see her first football game.

That should be filed as child abuse....i hope she forgives me...i didn't really see the game expect to check in time to time on my phone.

We left early because she was cold and i didn't want to fight traffic...i got home just in time to see the shootout.

Very nice to see Giorux score with that cannon....and then Coots once again wins it. That guy is Captain Clutch.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

No what is a horror who is what i was watching (and just left) my Gamecocks laying an egg at home vs division 2 team Appalachian St.

Just embarrassing losing 20 -9....and the worst part i took my 8 year old daughter to see her first football game.

That should be filed as child abuse....i hope she forgives me...i didn't really see the game expect to check in time to time on my phone.

We left early because she was cold and i didn't want to fight traffic...i got home just in time to see the shootout.

Very nice to see Giorux score with that cannon....and then Coots once again wins it. That guy is Captain Clutch.

Fire all things......in South Carolina!!!

• Like 1

Leafs vs Flyers on my birthday? You knew O & B was gonna come through! Nice team effort. Was really impressed with Myers...lots of accurate quick decisions and tape to tape passes. Farabee is a winner. Tremendous work ethic, great hands and smart for a kid...more please. V has to go...useless!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Leafs vs Flyers on my birthday? You knew O & B was gonna come through! Nice team effort. Was really impressed with Myers...lots of accurate quick decisions and tape to tape passes. Farabee is a winner. Tremendous work ethic, great hands and smart for a kid...more please. V has to go...useless!

Happy Birthday, jammer!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Last week they played on my birthday. You got the win and i didnt

Forum pet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I really think after the shootout goal there is no question, they need to strip G of the C.

wtf was that anyway  ?

clearly he has no respect for the game.

A real leader would have deked and then shot.

I like how quiet the forum is after wins.

the haters can really **** right the hell off. 

No biased here move along nothing to see...

7 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Well I really think after the shootout goal there is no question, they need to strip G of the C.

wtf was that anyway  ?

clearly he has no respect for the game.

A real leader would have deked and then shot.

I like how quiet the forum is after wins.

the haters can really **** right the hell off. 

Finally you're coming around so stubborn are you...

• Haha 1

Just now, ruxpin said:

Bloated contract

I wasn't aware that if you step on another players stick and fall you get a penalty...oh wait the player that had his stick on the ice was a Flyers nevermind now i understand....carry on...