Game 26: Flyers at Coyotes: 12/11/21 @ 9 PM; NBCSP

Howie58

Greetings:

We are favored, but it's fair to ask what's left in the tank after last night's game:

https://sportschatplace.com/nhl-picks/2021/12/11/arizona-coyotes-vs-philadelphia-flyers-12-11-21-nhl-picks-predictions-odds/

I haven't seen a lineup; I'd assume Martin Jones starts.  Arizona is a cellar dweller and averages fewer goals than the O and B.  Let's see if the bookies are right.

8 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Greetings:

We are favored, but it's fair to ask what's left in the tank after last night's game:

https://sportschatplace.com/nhl-picks/2021/12/11/arizona-coyotes-vs-philadelphia-flyers-12-11-21-nhl-picks-predictions-odds/

I haven't seen a lineup; I'd assume Martin Jones starts.  Arizona is a cellar dweller and averages fewer goals than the O and B.  Let's see if the bookies are right.

Let’s hope for another 10 game losing streak that way management will be forced to clean house. The last thing we need is to go on a win streak and then endure another 10 years of mediocrity. The Flyers are like a house that should be condemned , the foundation is rotten and has been for years, but they keep throwing a fresh coat of paint on it..get out the wrecking ball once and for all. Two guys we gave away Ghost and NAK are both playing very good hockey with their new teams….what does that tell you about this organization. 

33 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Let’s hope for another 10 game losing streak that way management will be forced to clean house. The last thing we need is to go on a win streak and then endure another 10 years of mediocrity. The Flyers are like a house that should be condemned , the foundation is rotten and has been for years, but they keep throwing a fresh coat of paint on it..get out the wrecking ball once and for all. Two guys we gave away Ghost and NAK are both playing very good hockey with their new teams….what does that tell you about this organization. 

i dont care, tear this down, sign trotz if he's available, get every elite player you can in trades and fa and play the youth so save cap space, do anything that will make this product better.

• Like 1

Assuming Ghost gets traded at the deadline, I can't wait to see what picks Arizona has to include for someone to take him......f'in Chuck.  The guy played 26+ minutes and was everywhere.  I bet he fetches at least a 2nd if he's dealt at the deadline.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Digityman said:

Assuming Ghost gets traded at the deadline, I can't wait to see what picks Arizona has to include for someone to take him......f'in Chuck.  The guy played 26+ minutes and was everywhere.  I bet he fetches at least a 2nd if he's dealt at the deadline.

Watch Fletcher trade Ristolainen and a 1st for him.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Digityman said:

I think some of last night may have been a product of Ghost wanting to stick it in the Flyers ass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SCFlyguy said:

This team could win 10 in a row and I wouldn't believe they have a shot at being anything but a first round exit.

im not getting fooled either, i know what this team is, they cant beat good teams it means the talent isnt good and i hope the front office sees that if not, we are screwed.

2 minutes ago, tucson83 said:

im not getting fooled either, i know what this team is, they cant beat good teams it means the talent isnt good and i hope the front office sees that if not, we are screwed.

The front office doesn't have a clue about hockey.