Ivan Fedetov has been detained by Russian Military for avoiding military service

2 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

In todays NY Post, there is a story that Fedetov has been detained by Russian military for avoiding military service. 

They have 40,000 dead Russian sons packed in a freezer they need all hands on deck - so I guess Ivan will have to be trained to kill civilians first.

2 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

Maybe we can do a prisoner trade..JVR for Fedetov

Don't they still have the girl basketball star for having an ounce of CBD oil still??

Maybe we send them JVR and Risto since he is a Finn and they are joining NATO the lock him up for a decade for something they can dream up.

6 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

In todays NY Post, there is a story that Fedetov has been detained by Russian military for avoiding military service. 

Great now they have injected with something and he doesn't feel very good.

God knows what they gave him something to bring a virus to the US for all we know.

This only happens to the Flyers.

Their luck is sh it.

That loud scribbling sound is 100 young star Russians jotting down escape plans. Hmmm...if there is even a 1% chance I can be sent to the Ukraine, perhaps I'll just flee right now!

Of course Fedotovs health is most important, BUT isn't this just like the Flyers goaltending luck??

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Great now they have injected with something and he doesn't feel very good.

God knows what they gave him something to bring a virus to the US for all we know.

This only happens to the Flyers.

Their luck is sh it.

This is insane, the world is just going haywire. Did they inject him with plutonium?

• Uggh... 1

This story is so bizarre. 

Hey Ivan thanks for playing game well and bringing glory to motherland. Now how about you put on other uniform and stop bullets like you stop pucks, eh? 

Buddy man should have left mother Russia after he signed his ELC.

I'll bet Martin Jones' agent has emailed these tweets to Fletchers's secretary 10 times by now. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

This story is so bizarre. 

Hey Ivan thanks for playing game well and bringing glory to motherland. Now how about you put on other uniform and stop bullets like you stop pucks, eh? 

Buddy man should have left mother Russia after he signed his ELC.

I'll bet Martin Jones' agent has emailed these tweets to Fletchers's secretary 10 times by now. 

Putin is a Ranger's fan i am sure of it....

:bonkingheadonwall:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Putin is a Ranger's fan i am sure of it....

:bonkingheadonwall:

Did he clear that with Ovechkin?  I don't remember in which direction the command and control goes there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Did he clear that with Ovechkin?  I don't remember in which direction the command and control goes there.

He merely told Ovenchicken there is room in the freezer for his body too.....he hung up.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Does anybody know if we keep his rights, whatever poop goes down?  This may last more than a year.  

I think this franchise should stay away from Russian prospects, period.  With our without the Ukrainian mess, it just doesn't seem to be our DNA.  

Forget about owning rights and all that stuff, this is starting to sound serious. We may never see or hear from him again. I hope the poor guy is okay and can find a way out of there.

https://www.newsweek.com/nhl-player-ivan-fedotov-detained-russia-draft-dodging-missing-lawyer-1721289

• Like 1
  • Annoyed 1

Yeah I hope the kid is ok.

From reports if they are true he was registered in another city that he lived in and not the one they were checking.

As I said this was over Twitter and they may have no clue what they are speaking of.

I pray for the kid's safety.

I hope he wasn't forced to join the conscripted soldier ranks.

His life is in peril.

• Like 3